Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter K&F Concept M18101 Lens Adapter
- K&F M18101 Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter Allow Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- SKU: KF06.070
- 24.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.070_nikon-g-to-sony-nex-e-mount-adapter
- * Allow Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- * Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- * Made of brass and aluminum. Stable,precise and durable construction.Manually operated.Infinity focus allowed.
- * For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return,12 months quality guarantee,100% satisfaction assurance.
• Premium Picked up Product.
• Dedicated to provide products in high quality.
• Made of metal sealing ring, much tighter. Laser fonts, much durable
•The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit.
•Allows focus infinity.
•Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually.
•High quality and compact.
•Nikon sony e mount adapter
•Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic).
•Color: Black 100% Brand New
• Sony E Mount Camera
• 1X Nikon(G)-NEX Lens Mount adapter ring
• if your camera indicated "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera menu settings.
Usually called the release the shutter the lens is not installed", you can modify the settings to allow.
Specifically refer to the camera manual
functions willnot operate while using this adapter.There is no electrical contacts in the
adapter ring. Full manual operation,manual focus, manual iris adjustment can be
achieved with body manual exposure,aperture priority exposure.In this case "stop-down mode"
will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its
aperture controlled by the camera body.You can shoot in Manual or Aperture Priority
Mode. Before use,set your camera Menu: "Shoot without lens".
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
There are no faqs for this product.