BA225 Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod Lightweight Portable 60”/1.5m 17.6lbs Load Portable Travel Tripods 360° Ball Head for SLR DSLR Cameras
$105.99 $199.99 47% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- ONLY $109.99 Carbon Fiber Tripod. Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod features an ultra-light carbon fiber tube design. Portable and easy to carry.
- SKU: KF09.077V2
- 105.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.077V1_kamp-f-ba225-carbon-fiber-tripod-2-section-bottom-axis-aluminum-alloy-triangle-seat-detachable-monopod-reflexable-ball-head-orange-carbon-fiber-kf-25-low-center-of-gravity-head
- • 【Lightweight & Portable】Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber weighs only 2.20lbs, measures 14" long when folded, super lightweight, and compact with a loading capacity of up to 17.63lbs / 8kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- • 【Convenient & Flexible】22mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 18.1" to 60.2" in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- • 【Detachable Monopod】This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- • 【360°Panorama Ball Head】The specially designed 25mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- • 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, a projector, and telescope, etc; Your phone can be connected via an extra phone mount as well.
Carbon fiber tripod
Professional Lightweight Compact Tripod
8kg / 17.6lbs
Loading capacity up to 17.6lbs / 8kg,making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
360° Panoramic Shooting
Ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
Lowest Angle Shooting
Lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and special photography can be achieved through inverted central axis.
25mm Ball head
Made of metal with solid construction, it is durable and tough enough.
Let you better grasp the balance in the shooting
Metal Spiral Locking
The metal spiral locking knob on the leg is better for locking strength. Release clockwise and tighten counterclockwise.
The quick release 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc.
22mm tube diameter
Use high-quality carbon fiber materials to reduce item weight while maintaining strong stability.
Transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
Easy to shoot
Easy to carry, minimum height 13.8"/35cm maximum height 60.2"/153cm
Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
Lightweight & Portable
Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber,weighs only 2.20lbs,measures 13.38" long when folded
Walk with you on the side of the backpack without occupying your backpack space
Portable Carrying Bag
With high quality portable carrying bag, can protect the tripod better, the shoulder belt is convenient to travel.
I LOVE THIS TRIPOD
I just wanted to take a minute to boast about this sexy tripod. Yes...ITS SEXY! Most sexy tripod I've ever laid my eyes on. It is also small and lightweight so I can bring it everywhere without it being a nuisance. GET ONE
Very light but remains sturdy with my 7D mkii and Sigma 150-600mm C
Highly recommend. My mom liked mine so much she ordered the smaller, 68" version for herself. If you have a heavy camera or big lens, I suggest this one though
Terrific lightweight tripod
I've owned a few carbon fibre tripods over the years but nothing could prepare me for the lightness of this one. It feels feather-light in the hand and I don't notice it when it's strapped to my backpack. It has a sturdy design with precisely the right features to use simply and quickly out in the landscape. Recommended.
Good price to quality ratio
Have more tripods than I really need, decided to buy another one nevertheless. Not super light, actually similar to another aluminum tripod of equal size, lighter by perhaps 0.5 pounds. Still, it seems sturdy and I have no complaints.
For how to install the center column, please refer to this video https://youtu.be/3BvJKWNElRg.
so this could be used as a Monopod.
Pretty sure it can handle more but I do recommend weighing it down via the middle hook.
yes, the ballhead could be removed
|Maximum Working Height||1520mm/59.84”|
|Max Height without Center Column||1195mm/47.05“|
|Minimum Working Height||460mm/18.11”|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Spiral Type Lock|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||117 reviews.||1581 reviews.||224 reviews.||84 reviews.||40 reviews.|
|Price||$199.99 $105.99||$109.99 $74.99||$27.99||$159.99 $82.99||$59.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
Leg Lock Type
|Spiral Type Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock|