60”/1.5m Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod Lightweight Travel Tripod 17.6lbs Load 360° Ball Head for Vlog,Travel & Work DSLR,C225C0+BH-25 (BA225)
- K&F Carbon Fiber Tripod BEST SELLER. Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod features an ultra-light carbon fiber tube design. Portable and easy to carry.
- SKU: KF09.077V2
- 115.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.077V1_kamp-f-ba225-carbon-fiber-tripod-2-section-bottom-axis-aluminum-alloy-triangle-seat-detachable-monopod-reflexable-ball-head-orange-carbon-fiber-kf-25-low-center-of-gravity-head
- * 【Lightweight & Portable】K&F Concept C225C0+BH-25 (old model BA225) Carbon Fiber Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber weighs only 2.20lbs, measures 14" long when folded, super lightweight, and compact with a loading capacity of up to 17.63lbs / 8kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- * 【Convenient & Flexible】22mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 18.1" to 60.2" in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】This carbon fiber lightweight tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transformed into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- * 【360°Panorama Ball Head】The specially designed 25mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- * 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw of C225C0+BH-25 Carbon Fiber Tripod is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, projectors, telescopes, etc; Your phone can be connected via an extra phone mount as well.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
- Carbon Fiber Material
- Portable-35mm Length
- Lightweight-Only 1KG
- Carbon fiber material
- Load Capacity-8KG
|Rating||123 reviews.||75 reviews.||25 reviews.|
|Price||$189.99 $115.99||$199.99 $148.99||$259.99 $129.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
On the ballhead there are 3 separate knobs to lock rotation, ball tilt and camera base plate. All very solid. The baseplate also has a really nice bubble level and a compass that will help you align the tripod to North for astrophotography.
If you're a hiker or traveler, I highly recommend this for the price / performance ratio.
All three legs are carbon material which can be adjusted into multiple heights using 4 circular locks on each leg. Each circular lock tightens a leg in clockwise rotation for a particular height and releases the legs to expand in anti-clock rotation. The camera mounts on a plastic made base along with bubble level to align the camera straight. So far I have used this tripod on hiking trip only once and my camera sits without any wiggle on the plastic mount with kit lens, prime lens and telephoto zoom lens.
Each leg has 2 indexing positions which works well for me. My previous tripod had 3 index positions and to be honest, I never really used the middle one so it's not a huge loss for me. The legs extend with a twist-lock mechanism and slides and locks very smoothly, noticeably more smooth than my previous one. I do have a 70-200mm lens and feel I have to be a bit more careful when getting my shots set up because this tripod has a narrower stance than my previous one and with my lens mounted at full extension is a little less stable than I'd like. BUT, given my intended use and how compact and light weight this tripod is, I am very, very satisfied with it.
|Maximum Working Height||1520mm/59.84”|
|Max Height without Center Column||1195mm/47.05“|
|Minimum Working Height||460mm/18.11”|
|Tripod Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|