K&F BA225 50.03” Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod 360 Degree Ball Head Detachable Monopod
$117.99 $169.99 30% OFF
K&F Prime Day Extra 10% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f ba225 50.03” carbon fiber camera tripod 360 degree ball head detachable monopod online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF09.077V1
- 117.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.077V1_kamp-f-ba225-carbon-fiber-tripod-2-section-bottom-axis-aluminum-alloy-triangle-seat-detachable-monopod-reflexable-ball-head-orange-carbon-fiber-kf-25-low-center-of-gravity-head
- • Ultra-light weight: The product is designed with a hollow structure, which takes into account strength and aesthetics. The weight of the product is less than 1.02kg, which is very convenient to carry. BA225
- • Carbon fiber tube design, leg diameter 22mm, 5-section leg tube, reversible design, folded length only 350mm
- • The maximum height is 1525mm, with dual bottom bracket design, the most frequently used and most stable non-lifting bottom bracket height can reach 1195mm
I bought one of these about a year ago and haven't regretted it. This is a great carbon fiber tripod and very sturdy. This is the second one I bought this one was actually for a give a way for my Photography Podcast.
fast, friendly, professional service. keep up the good work!
The best! Simply put!
This is a sturdy lite weight tripod. It is good quality for standard use with small recording devices. I use it with a 12" MS-Surface Pro with out any problems. The Monopod is a nice option, though i have not yet used it. The handy carrying case was a nice bonus i did not expect.
Lite weight, nice fetaures, good value
I just got it yesterday and used it on a professional real estate shoot today and put it through it’s paces. I have been using a Manfrotto for nine years and abused the heck out of it. It still works, but not well. So I bought this and right out of the box I was impressed, and having put it to work today I’m very happy. I travel a lot doing landscape, Astro photography and now commercial work. I’m feeling very confident that this tripod is going to get it done. Great addition to my kit. Smooth action on the ball head, secure mount, easy to rapidly deploy the leges, and the ability to get really low to the ground shots added more capability to my my work flow than my old Manfrotto. Bless his heart.
Wow, better than expected.
I thought I was going to have a great time with this tripod since the people from Think Media recommended it. But one oh the leg sections already came off and I don’t have 3 months with it yet.
Yes, you can change the head.
From what I can tell, the suggested mounting plate is a quick release. That would be a matter of preference and you wouldn't need another if you are satisfied with your mounting plate.
I agree with eddie - I have not really needed to support the 15 pounds that it should handle. With my camera with battery grip, 135mm lens and hanging my camera bag with extra body and 3 other lenses from the hook there was no visible deflection on the tripod legs and made it super stable. Any DSLR with standard screw mount should work without problem. My canon 70D had no problems.
the locks for the legs are plastic, however the quality is very good for what you are paying. My 70D is very stable on it, I would just get a fluid drag head to upgrade it, very nice tripod though.