Warranty, Return & Refund
If you are unhappy with your purchase, as long as you contact us within 30 days from the receipt of the item, we will process your return/exchange request. Any request after 30 days will not be honored. Please make sure to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at first.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. Items must be returned within 30 days after you receive them.
3. All items must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method providing tracking information.
5. Within one month, if the return is due to our problems, we will pay the freight; if the return is due to the buyer’s problem, the buyer should pay the freight.
6. Within 1 year, buyers can send them back for free repair service, in this case, buyers pay all the shipping fees on both sides, which means you should pay us the shipping fees for us to send them back t you. If the buyer breaks the items and some components need to be changed, we will charge for the original value of those.
1. On sale items or gift cards are non-refundable.
2. Damage/Lost caused by customers is non-refundable.
General Return Process
1. Initiate a return: Please email us at email@example.com with photos and/or videos of the items and let us know your order number. Our customer service staff will determine the eligibility for your return request in 3-6 working days.
2. Ship the item back: If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the return address, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. (Note: Items returned without authorization will not be accepted). We recommend that you send your return/exchange in a shipping method providing tracking information as well as a signature because we will not be responsible for lost return/exchange.
3. Refund or exchange: when we receive your return/exchange, we will inspect the item in 3-6 working days and then provide a replacement for an exchange or issue a refund.
1. If the return is due to our problems (such as incorrect products, quality problems of products), we will provide a full refund for you;
2. If the return is due to the buyer’s problem (such as: don’t like/want the item, ordered the wrong product/size), the buyer should pay the freight.
3. No restocking fee is to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, the refund will be provided to the original method of payment within 3-6 working days.
2. If you haven’t received the refund within 3-6 working days, please check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before a refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: we do not refund our original shipping cost.
1. We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase. If your payment is finished and the parcel is not shipped out, you can cancel your order before your item’s delivery. And we will refund full of your money.
2. Orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out.
1.Please contact our Customer service at email to get the return address.
K&F CONCEPT Warranty / Assurance:
———— For K&F CONCEPT Branded Product Only
K&F CONCEPT has extended the warranty period for certain product categories to provide a better buyer experience. All the buyers can apply on www.kentfaith.com
|Products||Standard Warranty Period (Months)||Extended Warranty Period (Months)||Total Warranty Period (Months)|
|Manual lens adapter||12||6||18|
|Auto focus lens adapter||12||0||12|
|Non-K&F CONCEPT Brand||12||0||12|
1. What isn't covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product‘s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An order number for a purchase made through K&F Concept.
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized K&F Concept Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
●If you made your purchase through K&F Concept, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized K&F Concept Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won‘t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.