18 Pieces Filter Ring Adapter Set, Camera Lens Filter Metal Stepping Rings Kit (Includes 9pcs Step Up Ring Set + 9pcs Step Down Ring Set)
$16.99 $40.78 58% OFF
To United States Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Filter Ring Adapters Special aviation aluminum alloy, high strength, impact resistance, twist, and pressure.
- SKU: SKU0629
- 16.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU0629_18-in-1-lens-filter-step-ring-set
- * Include Step Up Filter Adapter Ring Kit(37-49, 49-52, 52-55, 55-58, 58-62, 62-67,67-72, 72-77, 77-82mm)
- * Include Step Down Filter Adapter Ring Kit(49-37, 52-49, 58-55, 55-52, 62-58, 67-62,72-67, 77-72, 82-77mm )
- * Great tightness,no wobbling or cross-threading. Ultra-low chemical residues, attached to a solid!
- * Converts the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes and lens converters).
- * Special aviation aluminum alloy, high strength, impact resistance, twist and pressure.
Frequently Bought Together
|Rating||380 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.|
Great K&F Concept rings!!
The K&F rings is cool! you can mount everything you have. The quality is good, and it's fun!
Useful Step Up - Down Filter adapter rings
They screw on pretty smooth it have a quality threads, and it work just fine. Perfect for someone who's only going to be casually using their step up rings, I am a professional photographer & I was looking same filter Ring Adapter & I order this product which is very helpful for me when I use multiple filter with my Nikon 5300 camera lens. During photo-shoot many time we have to change camera lens along with filter also, so using this ring it is very helpful for me, these rings get there job done, and don't get stuck. Please note - these are step-Up rings also have Step Down Rings total 18 rings.
Great use for lens of different filter rings. Saves me money buying filters
I have a few lens that have different filter widths and I really dont want to get the same kind of filters for each of these lens.So decided to get a bunch of different ring lengths and definitely has helped save me money getting more expensive filters over and over again.Note that these rings are going from 1 ring length to the next, so if your filter jumps more than 1 length value you will have to attach 2 of these adapters together like shown in the picture
Nice set of adapter stepping rings if you have more than one camera.
These are such a good idea and a nice piece of kit, especially if you have more than one camera, as you only have to pay out for one set of lens filters with these stepping adapters. One set goes up from 37mm to a big 82mm and the other set goes down from 82mm down to 37mm.They were easy enough to twist apart and twist back on. Took me a while to find the correct one to fit one of my camera's for a particular lens I wanted to try out, but didn't have to take one off at a time so that was good.The threads are nice and neat and not cross threaded, so they are easy to twist on and off. I like how they are labelled clearly so when I was using a 52mm lens filter on a 72mm lens thread I had to untwist the 72mm lens adapter all the way down to 52mm ( I think it was 7 adapters attached) and then screwed the lens filter on to the last one.Seem really well made of light aluminium, clearly and nicely marked and so easy to use.I was sent a sample to test out and give an honest review.
Great product in a mediocre packaging
Some of the rings came screwed to each other so tight that it's impossible to separate without damaging them. Such a waste.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
hello , you could combine two(77-72,72-67)
Yes. Camera brand doesn't matter, it's all about the lens diameter.