67"/1.7m Carbon Fiber Tripod 22lbs Load Lightweight Travel camera Tripod with Phone Mount for SLR DSLR, D255C4+BH-28L (SA255C1)
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- K&F Concept SA255C1 Carbon Fiber Tripod Top Seller. Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. 67"/ 22lbs Camera Tripod features Lightweight, Wide Compatibility, Convenient&Flexible, Monopod Mode.
- SKU: KF09.093
- 148.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.093_kf-sa255c1-67inch-carbon-professional-tripod-monopod-with-360-degree-ball-head
- * 【Lightweight & Portable】For Landscape Photography, D255C4+BH-28L (old model SA255C1) Carbon Fiber Tripod tube made of quality Carbon Fiber weighs only 2.93lbs, measures 16.53" long when folded, super lightweight, and compact with a loading capacity of up to 22.04lbs / 10kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- * 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4"; screw of the carbon fiber tripod is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, projectors, telescopes, etc; Your phone can be connected via an extra phone mount as well.
- * 【Convenient & Flexible】D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripod features a 25mm tube diameter and 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob, which allow you to adjust the working height from 20.47"to 68"; in seconds; this Carbon Fiber Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- * 【Monopod Mode】D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripod can be converted to a monopod in seconds: Loosen the knob and Pull out the center column that the center column can be used as a monopod.
- * 【Shooting Flexible】K&F Concept D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripods are available in a variety of shooting styles, specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and inverted shooting allows you to shoot static landscapes from a low angle to achieve a marvelous shooting experience.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
The travel tripod is foldable,the folded size is 16.53"/42cm, allows the tripod to easily enter hand luggage or backpack, and carry on the plane. It only weighs 2.93lbs/1.33kg and the load capacity is 22.04lbs/10kg. Lowest Angle Shooting
Lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and special photography can be achieved through inverted central axis. Stability Improvement
Comes with a hook which can hang sandbag or other heavy objects to increase the stability.
|Rating||75 reviews.||123 reviews.||25 reviews.|
|Price||$199.99 $148.99||$189.99 $115.99||$259.99 $129.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
When the camera is attached to the ball head mount with the plate, the spirit level is on the side of the screen, where it suits me. BUT the wheel to fix the plate is then on the side of the lens. With my Sigma, however, the rotary knob is almost on the lens. There are only tenths to hundredths between the rotary knob and the lens.
Otherwise the tripod is a recommendation:
- rapid deployment
This tripod has an excellent quick release system, which is important to me, especially when moving from location to location during the critical lighting window for outdoor shots.
The height of the tripod is impressive and it can be extended with an option to attach additional weight to the center of gravity to make it even safer.
Personally, I prefer twist locks for tripod legs, although that's definitely a matter of personal preference. The legs can also be extended outwards using the quick release clip to have an even lower height. This can be particularly useful when trying to achieve a lower vantage point for artistic reasons, such as when focusing on the foreground.
Highly recommend as a studio or outdoor tripod or even for events and travel! Carbon fiber tripods are ideal for travel.
The tripod itself is ultra-compact and super lightweight. The tripod legs fold up completely so they reduce to a minimum overall length for storage and transport.
On the other hand, the telescopic elements can be extended to an incredible height of over 1.70 m.
The stand is very stable and can be adjusted accordingly on all three legs. The orientation of the tripod in the scales can be easily seen via an integrated display.
The ball joint proves to be extremely practical and is easily adjustable and stable in place.
The quick release plates are excellent. Whether for a camera or a high-quality smartphone. The tripod is well suited to both and ready to use in no time.
The tripod is excellent in price and performance and worth every penny.
Good value for the money.
|Maximum Working Height||1720mm/67.72"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1300mm/51.18"|
|Minimum Working Height||530mm/20.87"|
|Tripod Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|