K&F SA255C1 67inch Carbon Professional Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head
$139.99 $169.99 17% OFF
K&F Prime Day Extra 10% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f sa255c1 67inch carbon professional tripod monopod with 360 degree ball head online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF09.093
- 139.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.093_kf-sa255c1-67inch-carbon-professional-tripod-monopod-with-360-degree-ball-head
- • 【Lightweight & Portable】Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber,weighs only 2.93lbs,measures 16.53" long when folded,super lightweight and compact with loading capacity up to 22.04lbs / 10kg,making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- • 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc; Your phone can be connected via a extra phone mount as well.
- • 【Convenient & Flexible】25mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 20.47"to 68" in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- • 【Monopod Mode】Can be converted to a monopod in seconds: Loosen the knob and Pull out the center column that the center column can be used as a monopod.
- • 【Shooting Flexible】Tripods are available in a variety of shooting styles, specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and the inverted shooting allows you to shot static landscapes from the low angle to achieve marvelous shooting experience.
I bought one of these about a year ago and haven't regretted it. This is a great carbon fiber tripod and very sturdy. This is the second one I bought this one was actually for a give a way for my Photography Podcast.
fast, friendly, professional service. keep up the good work!
The best! Simply put!
This is a sturdy lite weight tripod. It is good quality for standard use with small recording devices. I use it with a 12" MS-Surface Pro with out any problems. The Monopod is a nice option, though i have not yet used it. The handy carrying case was a nice bonus i did not expect.
Lite weight, nice fetaures, good value
I just got it yesterday and used it on a professional real estate shoot today and put it through it’s paces. I have been using a Manfrotto for nine years and abused the heck out of it. It still works, but not well. So I bought this and right out of the box I was impressed, and having put it to work today I’m very happy. I travel a lot doing landscape, Astro photography and now commercial work. I’m feeling very confident that this tripod is going to get it done. Great addition to my kit. Smooth action on the ball head, secure mount, easy to rapidly deploy the leges, and the ability to get really low to the ground shots added more capability to my my work flow than my old Manfrotto. Bless his heart.
Wow, better than expected.
I thought I was going to have a great time with this tripod since the people from Think Media recommended it. But one oh the leg sections already came off and I don’t have 3 months with it yet.
There are no faqs for this product.