K&F SA255C1 67inch Carbon Professional Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f sa255c1 67inch carbon professional tripod monopod with 360 degree ball head online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 132.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.093_kf-sa255c1-67inch-carbon-professional-tripod-monopod-with-360-degree-ball-head
- • 【Carbon Fiber】This Brand new design tripod is made of premium carbon fiber that's both lightweight and sturdy.
- • 【Quick Release Plate And Wide Compatible】Camera Tripod quick release plate with 1/4 screw, compatible with all dslr slr camera,camcorder,mini projector,digital cameras. For example,Nikon d3400 d3300,d3400,d5300,d7000,canon 7d,canon rebel,Sony a7,Sony a6000,Sony a7iii And so on, so its a canon camera tripod, Nikon tripod and Sony tripod.
- • 【Strong Stability】25mm large diameter tube,the load capacity can reach 22.04lbs (10kg), provide security and stability support for your camera; Metal spiral type locking knob, more solid and stable.
- • 【Monopod Mode】Can be converted to a monopod in seconds: Loosen the knob and Pull out the center column that the center column can be used as a monopod.
- • 【Shooting Flexible】Tripods are available in a variety of shooting styles, specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and the inverted shooting allows you to shot static landscapes from the low angle to achieve marvelous shooting experience.
I bought one of these about a year ago and haven't regretted it. This is a great carbon fiber tripod and very sturdy. This is the second one I bought this one was actually for a give a way for my Photography Podcast.
fast, friendly, professional service. keep up the good work!
The best! Simply put!
This is a sturdy lite weight tripod. It is good quality for standard use with small recording devices. I use it with a 12" MS-Surface Pro with out any problems. The Monopod is a nice option, though i have not yet used it. The handy carrying case was a nice bonus i did not expect.
Lite weight, nice fetaures, good value
I just got it yesterday and used it on a professional real estate shoot today and put it through it’s paces. I have been using a Manfrotto for nine years and abused the heck out of it. It still works, but not well. So I bought this and right out of the box I was impressed, and having put it to work today I’m very happy. I travel a lot doing landscape, Astro photography and now commercial work. I’m feeling very confident that this tripod is going to get it done. Great addition to my kit. Smooth action on the ball head, secure mount, easy to rapidly deploy the leges, and the ability to get really low to the ground shots added more capability to my my work flow than my old Manfrotto. Bless his heart.
Wow, better than expected.
I thought I was going to have a great time with this tripod since the people from Think Media recommended it. But one oh the leg sections already came off and I don’t have 3 months with it yet.
There are no faqs for this product.