Professional Camera Tripod 22lbs Load Flexible Travel Tripod 67”/1.7m with Portable Monopod Aluminium Tripod for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Cameras TM2515T1
$99.99 $189.99 47% OFF
K&F Summer Sale Extra 10% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept TM2515T1 67" Camera Tripod. Transverse Center Column. Strong Stability. Compact & Flexible.
- SKU: KF09.085
- 99.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.085_kf-concept-tm2515t-professional-60-inch-camera-tripod-horizontal-aluminium-tripods-portable-monopod-with-360-degree-ball-head-quick-release-plate-for-canon-nikon-sony-dslr-cameras
- • 【Transverse Center Column】Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees, can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting.
- • 【Strong Stability】The weight of tripod is 1.65kg. 25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tube,the load capacity can reach 22.04lbs (10kg), provide security and stability support for your dslr Canon Nikon camera.
- • 【Compact & Flexible】5 sections leg can adjust the height from 15.35'' to 60.62''; the N. weight with ball head is only 3.63lbs; can be 180°reflexed, which is super portable with tripod carrying bag.
- • 【Metal Ball Head】Can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand camera activity range when panoramic shooting.(the bubble level help to judge the level and the accurate composition)
- • 【Detachable Monopod】It can be turned into a monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse. (Note: For camera with telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally or telephoto lens bracket for better balance)
Frequently Bought Together
Professional 67 inch Camera Tripod
Transverse Center Column / Strong Stability / Compact & Flexible
Metal Ball Head / Detachable Monopod
Metal Ball Head / Detachable Monopod
360° Horizontal rotation
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
69.3 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
Quick Release Plate
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
1.1" (28mm) Large spheres are more stable.
Center column lock
Strong locking force
Angle adjustment button
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 66.9”(170cm) and the minimum height is 22.0”(56cm)
Easy to carry
Tripod is made of high-quality magnesium-aluminum alloy, can be bent 180°, and weighs 1.69kg (including the pan/tilt).
Versitility is Key
This is everything it promises to be. Lightweight, comes with an very nice carry case. The ability to have the main rod lay out laterally for positioning a camera straight down on a subject is ingenious and the most useful feature, making food shots, unboxing videos and animations a breeze. Using this tripod with a remote shutter release is icing on a cake. One leg removes easily for a mono-pod and the ball head is one of the best I have ever used at this price point. The main rod can also be reversed for low to the ground shots, but I found getting this to easily be pulled out and replaced through the main adjustment tube can be tricky so it's important your not in a hurry to do this. Overall I could not have chosen a better tripod for my needs. I use a Lumix GH5s and this tripod easily supports it's weight and I would almost say the two are a match made in heaven.
I would like to categories my review by different factors. So if you have some knowledge about photography, you would understand the magic.1. Weight: Light weight. 3 and a half pound. This makes it portable at the same time reliable enough that your camera is safe.2. Length: Compact. You can see in the pictures how it fits well in such a small bag.3. Material: Although it's light weight, the material is impressively good in quality.4. Can be converted into monopod5. Rubber ends for firm contact with surface.6. Ball-head and all the levers make it easy to use. It has leveler so that you don't have to struggle much7. You can invert it to take nice bird-eye shots.
An affordable and reliable tripod
The K&F Concept tripod is affordable, reliable and well worth buying! It is very versatile and has a wide variety of functions. It has proved to be a perfect fit for my rather heavy Nikon full frame camera. I use it both for landscape and macro photography.
Easy to use. Light weight. Seems pretty sturdy. I have to get used to tightening the legs but once I do it will be a piece of cake.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
For how to install the center column, please refer to this video https://youtu.be/3BvJKWNElRg.
as long as the webcam has a standard 1/4 screw mount, it could be used with this tripod.
The extension uses a ball joint allowing it to tilt up and down
I've used the head that comes with the tripod for various shooting situations, including lay-flat photography.
That is how I used it. I placed it on a table and shot overhead video. So, yes you can.
|Maximum Working Height||1700mm/67"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1360mm/53.5"|
|Minimum Working Height||560mm/22"|
|Materials||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Transverse Center Column, Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||129 reviews.||35 reviews.||49 reviews.||1581 reviews.||71 reviews.|
|Price||$189.99 $99.99||$84.99 $59.99||$169.99 $95.99||$109.99 $74.99||$169.99 $49.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock|