Leica M Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter K&F Concept M20101 Lens Adapter
- K&F M20101 Leica M Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter Allow Leica M mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- SKU: KF06.113
- 22.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.113_leica-m-to-sony-nex-e-mount-mount-adapter
- * Allow Leica M mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- * Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- * Made of brass and aluminum. Stable,precise and durable construction.Manually operated.Infinity focus allowed.
- * For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return,12 months quality guarantee,100% satisfaction assurance.
Unsure your lens mount ? check here
Unsure your camera mount ? check here
Video for verify your lens and camera mount check here
• Manual adapter without autofocus or aperture ring.
• Skillful installation, needn't too much force.
• If your camera indicates "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera settings: 'Menu' -> 'Setup' -> 'Release w/o Lens' -> 'Enable' (Exact naming and location may change depending on camera model). If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
• Set camera "release shutter without lens" to enable when using the adapter for the first time, or the camera will fail to recognize the lens and the shutter may not be released.
• Camera: NEX mount Cameras
• Compact and high quality with metal material
• Precise production to ensure the perfect fit
• Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
• Allows focus infinity
• Elegant clear appearance
• Adapting APS-frame lens to full-frame camera may generate vignetting, which is not the problem of the adapter. Some cameras could correct it by adjusting to APSC.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating