K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter for M42 Lens to Sony NEX E-Mount Camera for Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX-6 NEX-5N NEX-5 NEX-C3 NEX-3 with Matting Varnish Design
$26.99 $59.78 54% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
Brand: K&F Concept
- Shop Best Lens Adapter/Lens Converter Ring Made by K&F Concept. Find Top-Rated Canon EF, RF, EOS-M, Fujifilm X-mount, Fujifilm G-mount, Leica L-mount, Nikon F, Nikon Z mount, etc. Enable the use of camera and lens combinations from otherwise incompati
- SKU: KF06.435
- 26.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.435_new-product-kf-m10115-m42-nex-pro-20-year-high-precision-lens-adapter-orange
- * 【 Function】You can mount M42 screw mount lens to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- * 【 Material】All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction, matting varnish inside to avoid light reflection.
- * 【 Features】Supports manual control, manual focus, manual exposure, and focus to infinity.
- * 【 Cameras Compatibility】Designed for Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras: Sony Alpha α7, α7R, α7S, α7 II, α7R II, α7S II Sony Alpha α3000, α5000, α6000, α6300, α6500,α3500, α5100, αQX1, PXW-FS7 Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-F3, NEX-3N Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50, etc.
- * 【 Note】 Infinity focus position： the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super-telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Free shipping to eligible country
Frequently Bought Together
K&F CONCEPT-SEE THE UNSEEN
Finally an all-in-one solution
I had the previous K&F version, which had a shiny interior as well as an inner flange, which made it problematic with SMC Takumar lenses. Certain Takumars have an inner tab that moves with the aperture ring (that indicates the aperture on select Spotmatic bodies). The previous version was not very precisely crafted and therefore that tab would touch the inner flange. Therefore I needed a flangeless adapter for my 1.4/50 SMC Takumar. Until now. This new version still has a flange, to allow using the aperture ring on lenses without an A/M switch, but this model is precisely crafted and the tab no longer touches the flange, thus allowing worry-free use of the lens-adapter combo. This, plus the fact that the inner parts have gotten a new matte finish mean that this is finally an all-in-one solution for M42 lenses on Sony E mount bodies. Plus the design fits the aesthetics of my A7II perfectly. This is definitely a good, yet affordable choice. Recommended!
Flawless, solid and functional, what else could you ask for?I have this paired with a 50yr old 200mm prime lens and works every time.The pic was shot with a F4 200mm Jupiter lens attached via the K&F mount adapter
I just want the company to know I received this item. Even though it shows up on my screen as being lost or late. It is not.This is a solid build metal device that will mate a 42m Pentax to an E mount Sony camera.I'm still waiting on the camera, but I went ahead and ordered this to be ready when the camera shows up.So, I did receive this, and I'm happy with it.
Yes. I have the same lens and adaptor on my Sony a7ll and it works beautifully. The m42 is also known as the 'universal' mount as other 3rd party camera and lenses also used it. I own 6 other K&F e-mount adaptors to different lens makers (ltm, MD, CF/CD, Nikon) and they all are well built with a nice snug fit. Highly recommended.