62mm Variable ND Filter ND2-ND400 (9 Stop) Lens Filter Waterproof Scratch Resistant Nano-X Series
$59.99 $119.98 50% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping & 30-Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept ND Lens Filter is made of Japan-made top optical glass and can be adjusted 360 degrees. Waterproof and Scratch Resistant.
- SKU: KF01.1462
- 59.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1462_kamp-f-concept-hd-putter-62mm-nd2-nd400-13-stop-variable-nd-filter-adjustable-waterproof-scratch-resistant-for-camera-lens-nano-x-ii
- • Putter Design to Adjust 9 Stops - Designed with a putter, K&F Concept variable ND filter can be adjusted by 9 stops from ND2 to ND400. Each stop is marked on frame conveniently for 360° rotated to adjust the stop, multi-scene application.
- • Optical Glass Construction for Clarity - This ND filter is made of Japan-made top optical glass, effectively reduced reflection from the filter itself and glaring, ensuring a high-quality image and does not affect your images in any way.
- • Nanotec Coating - Both glass sides of K&F Concept ND filter are multi-coated by the state of art Nanotec coating technology, so the filters are waterproof, oil-proof, and scratch-resistant, protecting your camera lens for an outdoor shooting.
- • No Vignetting & Dark Corner - Ultra slim aviation aluminum glass frame with non-slip CNC design, easily install on your camera lens, no vignetting and dark conner even on wide-angle and telephoto lens.
- • 30-Day No Reason Return - Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Variable ND2-ND400 with Putter
Optical Glass HD/Waterproof/Scratch Resistant
This exlusive putter design for convenience rotating the filter stop in photography or video shooting.
9 Stops Adjustable
It allows you to have continuous control over the amount of light coming through your lens in an approximate range of 1 (ND 0.3) to 9 (ND 2.7) stops
With ND2-400 Filter
Reduce the amount of light entering the lens, thereby reducing the camera shutter speed. Suitable for situations that need to create motion blur (river, waterfall, moving people)
HD Picture Quality
Made with Japanese import optical glass using K&F Concept Nanotec technology.
Ultra Slim – 7.3mm
Unltra slim frame support no vignetting at 16mm focal length. Bigger dot, Stronger Dimming
CNC Non-slip Design
The CNC non-slip design can help you install and take off the filter easily.
Even the water spilled on glass can be easily wiped, eaily for cleaning and carrying, also with anti-fog function.
With scratch resistant in both glass side, Don't worry about damage.
This ND filter case made by PU leather.
Side pull design can take out the filter conveniently.
|Rating||15 reviews.||203 reviews.||0 reviews.||1 reviews.|
|Price||$119.98 $59.99||$23.99||$40.99||$55.98 $27.99|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
Ok for the price
Good starter filter for medium lit environments.
Solid. Fit great.
Felt professional. Looked professional. Image quality looked perfect.
Works as expected. Decent quality. It's not s huge investment but does the job. Comes in a good quality case.
Great camera filters.
Some of best camera lens filters I have found. Easy to put on and take off. Cleans up easily. Non scratch coating should give long life and protect the prime lens.
From 1-5 stops, there will be a slight X cross for lens under 24mm. An X cross will appear at the highest stop and can be removed by rotating the filter ring, which is a normal situation instead of a quality issue.
Tested with Nikon Z 7 and Nikor 14-30mm Sline, dark corners are not obvious for 14mm and no dark corners for 16mm.
As K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters adjusts the amount of light that can pass through with polarizing glass, a colour cast can't be avoided for all the variable ND filters on the market. However, K&F Concept variable ND filters are made by the best coating technology, which reduces the effect of the polarizing film on image color. *Based on our professional test, the colour cast of K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters is around 290k while the industry standard is 500k.
To avoid dark corners, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters are designed in ultra-wide construction so the front side of the ND filter is one size larger than the camera lens. It is recommended to use a lens hood of a larger size.
First, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter allows changing shutter speed based on the effect you want with the best sensibility and the same aperture. Second, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter allows creating a blurred background with a large aperture while the shutter speed remains the same. Third, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter is designed to prevent overexposure and maintain image purity and quality at the same time. *Like a zoom lens, the variable nd filters are suitable for multiple shooting situations. If you're looking for perfect image quality, a fixed ND filter is recommended.
Variable ND Filter ND2-ND400 (9 Stop) Lens Filter Waterproof Scratch Resistant Nano-X II Series