K&F Camera Backpack Water proof, 15.6 inches Laptop Compartmen, High capacity, for SLR/DSLR Camera
$69.99 $129.99 46% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Buy K&F Concept k&f camera backpack water proof, 15.6 inches laptop compartmen, high capacity, for slr/dslr camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF13.103
- 69.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.103_kf-concept-camera-backpack-water-proof-laptop-compartment-for-slr-dslr-camera-high-capacity-lens-and-accessories-with-rain-cover
- • The front pocket has a zipper design, which is simple and easy to use. Magazines and newspapers can be retracted freely during travel, which more intuitively highlights the convenience and compound interest of use.
- • The bag mouth has a curling design, which is convenient to quickly take out or put in, and the curling design can carry more items as you like. The front silicone belt design is soft, tough, oily and comfortable, convenient and quick. Silica gel has no odor, high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance, oil stain resistance, easy cleaning, and non-fading.
- • The double straps are widened and thickened, which can effectively reduce the pressure on the shoulders. which is convenient for you to adjust up and down. All the stress positions of the back strap and the triangle piece adopt the punching process, which is stable, strong and durable.
- • On business trips or weekend trips, you can put two sets of clothes for change.The upper warehouse is 10 liters, 30*14*25cm, curled when not in use. (Crimping capacity is 4-5 liters)
- • Side-opening cache, double slider design, open up and down arbitrarily, so that you can get equipment without putting down your luggage, and grab the wonderful moments anytime, anywhere.
Frequently Bought Together
2020 new fashion camera backpack
The bag mouth has a curling design, which is convenient to quickly take out or put in, and the curling design can carry more items as you like.
Quickly take out the camera so you don't need to put down your backpack
Dimensions LxWxH (cm)：30*15*45
Quick Side Access
Put down the tripod on the right
Comfortable shoulder strap
Breathable 3D backrest and adjustable chest strap
Both men and women can use
Backpacks in different height sizes
Can be placed on top of the suitcase
Can hold 15.6-inch laptop and clothing
Can hold a 9.7-inch iPad
The curled design can hold more items as needed.
600D waterproof cationic snowflake cloth
1 camera + 2 lens
Interlayer storage space
Can be fixed to the seat
The backpack looks great and seems to be made from a very durable material. It feels like a quality bag. Lots of room for top storage. Can fit a slightly larger tripod on the size. Feels like it might be very weather resistant.Cons: None at this time.
Just As Cool In Person
This is one of the nicest backpacks I’ve owned. Love the side camera access. One complaint is it could use some more small organizational pockets in the main compartment.
Great waterproof camera bag
Love the bag. I wanted a waterproof camera bag because I live on the shore and like to take pictures of shore birds from my kayak or beach cruiser. I like the bottom drawer accessible from the side. Good quality materials and construction. Happy with this purchase.
New favorite bag!
Great bag. Keeps everything dry, is roomy, and the drawer is convenient!
Good bag, but not for diving or water sports
So I go scuba diving and enjoying taking photos and videos with my GoPro. I also tend to bring snacks and a change of clothes and my phone, etc. Most dry bags tend to simply be big sacks, where all your stuff gets tossed around.From the photos, this looked like a dry bag with proper compartments that would allow me to bring both the GoPro and my DSLR cameras, in addition to other stuff. The problem is, as far as I can tell, it only “looks” like a dry bag — there’s no kind of seal around the zipper (which is at the camera compartment- the part you’d want to keep most dry) and I doubt that you could submerge this bag and keep anything in it dry.That said, for applications other than diving or boating, this is a reasonably well-designed, nice quality bag. My regular camera bag is better, but also more expensive. So this is an ok value for the money, particularly if you’re attracted to the style.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.