15.6 Inch Laptop Backpack - 18L
$64.99 $74.99 13% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 15.6 inch laptop backpack - 18l online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: 813010020
- 64.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/813010020_15-6-inch-laptop-backpack-18l
- • 【18L Large Capacity】 With 18L volume and the size of 47*29*16cm, the large laptop backpack can hold a 17.3" laptop, 11" iPad, smartphone, wallet, power bank, water bottle, notebooks, folding umbrella, clothes, etc. All you need for business/school/trip can be stored in just one bag.
- • 【IPX-6 Waterproof】 The laptop bag including the zip part is covered by professional 600D waterproof PU material. Strong waterproof ability keeps you away from worrying about rainy days. Water drops and small dust can be easily wiped away.
- • 【Anti-theft Designs】 A lock buckle at the bottom of the bag can help lock the laptop bag on your chair when you are in restaurants or parks. A wallet pocket inside the laptop bag is specially designed with anti-metal interference anti-magnetic cloth, which can avoid identity theft on the credit card. And a key chain inside the bag can avoid your keys losing or being stolen.
- • 【50cm USB Charging Cable】 The laptop bag not only supports USB port charging with the built-in USB port design, but also provide long charging cable. You can put your own power bank in the backpack and conveniently charge your phone outside with the long charging cable.
- • 【Comfy and Practical】 Nano cooling material, well padded breathable mesh, and curve widen design on the back and shoulder strap, greatly release the pressure on your back and shoulders. With multi-fuctional pockets, the laptop backpack is a good partner for long trips. It can also be full open through the front pocket, convenient to organize items inside.
|Dimensions||40.5 x 30 x 14 cm.|
|Department || Unisex|
Finally a backpack that fits my laptop
So I have a 17.3 in laptop and it's hard to find a cute bag that will hold it. Plus I have these medical coding and billing text books that are fairly big that I have to take with me. It carries all that and a few more things. Has held up well.
Many compartments to safely secure all of my electronics!
Nice backpack for XPS 17
Overall, I think the bag is fine. I like that it can fully unzip to get to what’s inside easier and that it has a pocket built in to use portable battery devices. The issue is that it’s advertised for 17.3” laptops, but it’s an extremely tight fit to get it in there. Just to get it inside, you have to carefully slide the laptop in and ensure it doesn’t keep getting snagged on the sides of the compartment, which for some reason have random slits down them where the laptop will get caught onto on the way in. The other issue is that there just isn’t enough good storage in the bag fit for laptops of that size. I have both a 15” MacBook Pro and a 17.3” Lenovo Legion laptop, and it’s thought to get the chargers for those devices into the bag with the laptops themselves. If your computer has a smaller power brick and isn’t the full 17.3”, this bag is great, though.
Absolutely my new laptop bag
This is perfect for getting through TSA. Fully unzips so that you can lay it open and take computer out. Also, it is difficult to find a backpack that fits my massive laptop, this fits perfectly. The padded pocket with the velcro strap keeps the computer tight inside so it isn't bouncing around. The backpack looks great and it water resistant also. I LOVE it.
Perfect for the airport
I ordered this backpack off of Amazon because I needed a new laptop bag that could hold all my laptop accessories and maybe one or two cameras.So, let’s jump right in! The durability of this backpack so far has been great, and it seems to be made of quality materials that are breathable.. The backpack straps are easily adjustable, and they are comfortable on the shoulders and back. The zippers also work well. In the two weeks I have owned this backpack, I have not noticed any issues.Need space for little items? This backpack has you covered with over 12 pockets to hold pens, laptops, iPads, and it even has space for a battery charger. It is also constructed of water-resistant materials, so you’re items are protected from the elements.One of my favorite features of this bag is the outside USB connection. So, no more having to put your phone in the bag with a power bank. You can charge it on the outside, put it in the side pocket, and go on about your day.As you can see in the pictures, even with this backpack filled to the max, it still doesn’t feel heavy because of the way it sits on your back.The only small setback to this backpack is not having the pulls on all the zippers. They are just a nice added feature but definitely not a dealbreaker. This is a solid backpack for the price point, and I highly recommend it!
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||7 reviews.||25 reviews.||225 reviews.|
|Price||$74.99 $64.99||$104.99||$299.99 $179.99|