Beschoi Waterproof Camera Bag with Tripod Strap and Rain Cover Large Capacity Rucksack for Digital SLR Camera
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept beschoi waterproof camera bag with tripod strap and rain cover large capacity rucksack for digital slr camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: 813010019V1
- 104.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/813010019V1_beschoi-waterproof-camera-bag-with-tripod-strap-and-rain-cover-large-capacity-rucksack-for-digital-slr-camera
Buy $100+ Save $10, Buy $200+ Save $25
- • 【Three separate compartments】17.3 x 11.8 x 9.4 inch, approx. 24 liters. The upper compartment is suitable for a 200mm lens or a Mavic Air 2 drone. Medium compartment for one camera, 2 standard lenses or 2 cameras. Lower compartment for 3 standard lenses or one camera, one lens.
- • 【Quick access】 Side access for quick access to the camera and accessories while wearing - so that you are quickly at hand in the crucial moments.
- • 【Additional storage bag】 Many functional pockets for storing cell phones, filters, data cables, chargers, wallets, memory cards, keys, glasses, IPAD, etc.
- • 【15.6 inch laptop compartment】 The padded upper compartment offers space, especially for laptops, MacBooks and tablets up to 15.6 inches.
- • 【Tripod holder & Rain Cover】 Contains a special side compartment with a strap and buckle to safely transport the tripod or hold water bottle ; Rain cover is on the bottom.
Great camera backpack
Absolutely love this backpack - the only issue is the shoulder straps aren't very comfortable
I purchased this camera bag but to a strap breaking on my previous one. It looked from pictures like a big enough bag to carry my equipment. In reality it doesn’t, I have multiple lenses plus a camera with a battery pack attached which doesn’t fit into space where camera would normally be packed.Not enough pockets for lenses, filters, and shields. Everything must be dismantled to put inside bag, which for me is not a working bag, a lot of my photography is fast paced, so to have to stop put out each individual piece to attach them all is not conducive to my work.
Almost loved it
I almost love it. I can fit so much and it's a great fit. I did one full day event with a tripod on the side and when the day was over, I noticed the stitching came undone. I'll still use the bag, but wont have it hold a tripod to future damage the bag. It's a shame because I really love the bag outside of that.
Beschoi XXL Camera Backpack is an excellent choice!!!
Well made backpack. Holds my OMD M1 Mark lll with HLD 9 battery grip installed, the 40-150 Pro lens attached and accessible through the side zipper door. The lower compartment will hold my 7-14 Pro, 40-150 Pro and 75-300 lenses at the same time with no problem. Besides the camera and attached lens, the middle compartment holds my 40-150 ED lens and MC14-1.4 Converter. The upper compartment holds an Olympus FL-36 Flash, an LM3 Flash, battery charger, batteries and cables. Lower side pocket holds cleaning fluid while the upper side pouch holds cleaning tissues and documentation. Not very heavy and great for a photographic adventure. All the equipment I would need to carry. Still room for a monopod or tripod if needed!!!
Fabulous Camera Backpack
This is, by far, the best camera backpack I have seen, or used for the money. Truely, if you can't fit it in this backback, you don't need it. The zippers are excellent and work very well. I could not be happier with this product!
There are no faqs for this product.