86mm Variable ND Filter ND2-ND400 (9 Stop) Lens Filter Waterproof Scratch Resistant Nano-X Series
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Free Shipping & 30-Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept ND Lens Filter is made of Japan-made top optical glass and can be adjusted 360 degrees. Waterproof and Scratch Resistant.
- SKU: KF01.1904
- 116.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1904_86mm-variable-nd-filter-nd2-nd400-9-stop-lens-filter-waterproof-scratch-resistant-nano-x-series
- * Putter Design to Adjust 9 Stops - Designed with a putter, K&F Concept variable ND filter can be adjusted by 9 stops from ND2 to ND400. Each stop is marked on frame conveniently for 360° rotated to adjust the stop, multi-scene application.
- * Optical Glass Construction for Clarity - This ND filter is made of Japan-made top optical glass, effectively reduced reflection from the filter itself and glaring, ensuring a high-quality image and does not affect your images in any way.
- * Nanotec Coating - Both glass sides of K&F Concept ND filter are multi-coated by the state of art Nanotec coating technology, so the filters are waterproof, oil-proof, and scratch-resistant, protecting your camera lens for an outdoor shooting.
- * No Vignetting & Dark Corner - For the filter designed with ultra wide-angle design, the ultra slim frame only 7.4mm, supporting in 16mm telephoto and wide angle lens no vignetting , due to the different in lens type and focal length so this filter might be met dark"X" cross , this isn't quality problem , it can disappear via rotating the filter.
- * 30-Day No Reason Return - Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
Anyway I love the filter it does a great job just be aware of the cross viniette.
The photographic performance is at a high level at a low price. I find the tongue very interesting, it allows you to have better grip during work.
The packaging is very well done, solid and space-saving container. The glass filter is light and the ring to increase/decrease the density is smooth. It has no end stop lock.
To test it best I tried it with three different lenses on the Nikon D750 camera (full frame): 20mm, 35mm and 85mm.
- 20mm: in the photos taken with the filter there is no particular loss of sharpness, it introduces a slight hot dominant that can be easily solved in post-production. As far as the X-shape problem is concerned, it is quite marked using the filter beyond the marked ring. Instead, using it within the marked marking, the problem is little present. See image attached.
- 35mm: in the photos taken with the filter there is no particular loss of sharpness, it introduces a slight hot dominant that can be easily solved in post-production. As far as the problem is concerned, X-shape is not as marked as in the previous one, but there is a vignetting especially in the use with maximum effect. See image attached.
- 85mm: in the photos taken with the filter there is no particular loss of sharpness, it introduces a slight hot dominant that can be easily solved in post-production. As far as the X-shape and vignetting problem are concerned, they are not relevant. See image attached.
Optically, the filter is well made and provides excellent results, but I would have preferred a start and end run with lock in order to avoid possible mistakes. Also considering that K&F produces other types of filters but with magnetic connection, I think it could be a further plus for this filter.
The price/performance ratio is correct based on the performance provided.
I attach more photos of the packaging and two shots to the sea.
It also comes with its small carrying case which is very sturdy and makes it easy to carry without fear of scratching
First of all, the packaging is really great: the box is made of very strong cardboard, impossible even to fold, and then the magnetic opening is very pleasant. The filter is stored in a leatherette case with magnetic closure and not plastic, which gives the product a finish that we can call 'premium'. Inside, wrapped in a protective bag, the filter. It is a fairly heavy piece, already to the touch it gives a great impression. The body is made of aluminum, the glasses are of excellent finish. Very thin (and this is good because this reduces any loss of sharpness), waterproof and scratch-resistant. Very pleasant (and very useful!) the orange little thing you need to change the intensity of the filter itself: the only drawback is not having a limited stroke during rotation, but it's not a big deal, since the limitations ND2 and ND400 are indicated right on the end of the filter itself. In any case, the filter was built in such a way that, even if you go beyond the limits, the annoying 'X' shadow does not show up. For the time being, I had the opportunity to try it only in the city on a somewhat ugly day, in the coming days I hope to integrate this review of mine with other shots in the mountains.
Who is the filter addressed to? Surely for those who love landscape photography or for those who want to do long exhibitions in the city (remaining within the limits of 9 stops): of course, the product is not the cheapest on the market, but that's enough try it for a while to understand that it's worth every penny you spend. I'm not a photography
There are no faqs for this product.