XU05 86mm MCUV Protection Filter with 28 Multi-Layer Coatings HD/Hydrophobic/Scratch Resistant/Ultra-Slim UV Filter for 86mm Camera Lens Nano-X Series
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- A UV lens filter reduces the amount of ultraviolet light that passes into a camera by shielding the front element of the lens from dust/atmospheric haze and other nasties, which results in better overall image quality.
- SKU: KF01.1413
- 44.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1413_kf-xu05-86mm-uv-filter-multi-nanotech-for-dslr
- * 【Ultraviolet Protection】UV Filters protect your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage. Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
- * 【Premium HD Glass】 High-Density sharp cut UV glass; Chemically enhanced optical glass is 4x stronger, made with Japanese optical glass.
- * 【NANOTEC】This UV filter with 28 multi-layer coatings, hydrophobic,scratch resistant . The 99.6% transmission, effectively reducing the reflection came from both the ground and filter itself, ensuring the true color of images.
- * 【Telephotos Lens No Vignetting】K&F Concept HD uv filter frame only 3.3mm with double side polishing technology no vignetting and the images still clarity even on telephotos lens.
- * 【Note】Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always proceeded by a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. For example: Φ86 = 86mm lens thread size.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Please reconfirm your lens size before ordering, your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. Eg. Ø58=58mm thread size.
|Rating||36 reviews.||87 reviews.||29 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-K series|
|All Scenes||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||All Scenes|
|Protect Lens/Absorb UV Ray||Eliminate stray light/ Color contrast enhancement||Light reduction effect||Protect Lens|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||18 layers|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
However, given that this K&F filter would probably be considered "mid-tier" in terms of price, I wanted to test if it in fact had any effect on image quality. The attached image of a $20 dollar bill was taken under the same exact circumstances - 600mm at ISO 100, tripod with OS off. As you can see from the screenshot taken in the compare view of my photo editing software, the image on the right (with filter) is clearly sharper with better contrast.
I'm shocked! I had fully expected to remove the filter when I wanted a better image. Now I can leave it on 100% of the time, and easily wipe off any splashes or dust without worrying about scratching the front element. Strong recommend!
Packaging is superb and the glasss material is very good. I did not see any color degradations so far. Design on the metal rim offers ease of installation/removal unlike others which might require a filter wrench sometime. It might not be the best filter (price wise) but for C$30 it justifies money well spent to protect my glass which is already over half a grand. I trust this company's products and will purchase same again.
We really do not need UV filters anymore with digital since UV does not interfere with the sensor like it did with film. I simply use them to keep from having to clean the front elements of my lenses all the time. I feel reducing that to a minimum will prevent potentially scratching the element. I know there are a few schools of thought on this topic, but I just do what I am comfortable with. From what I read and can tell the filter is glass and not plastic, which is nice these days. I have them on all my lenses now and happy with them.
But, I will tell you the packaging was beautiful, the filter case- one of the nicest I've ever seen. It is circular- and holds multiple size filters with grooves in an internal bracket. So much nicer than the big clunky square filter boxes I've got from other brands.
But- the killer was the filter being so thin- and that it has 2 areas that are gnarled, for you to grab it- while the rest is smooth- a really nice feature.
Seems right at home on my Canon RF24-105/4 L IS USM.
Didn't notice any difference in speed of focus- or aberration- but, again- I'm not a lab.
I'm pretty happy with this brand. Didn't expect to be.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Recommended Scenes||All Scenes|
|Function||Protect Lens/Absorb UV Ray|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|