K&F XU05 43mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated Nanotech Coatings
$14.99 $19.99 25% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XU05 43mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated Nanotech Coatings Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV
- SKU: KF01.981
- 14.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.981_43mm-uv-filter-for-camera-lenses-18-layer-multi-coated-uv-protection-filter-nanotech-coatings
- • Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
- • HD GLASS High Density Sharp Cut UV Glass Chemically Enhanced Optical Glass is 6x Stronger
- • HD COATING 18-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant
- • The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed
- • A multi-purpose fine-weather filter Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Frequently Bought Together
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
As shown in the report spectrogram of the following test, K&F CONCEPT protects MCUV effectively at 320 NM and presents the visible light as the original color of the object. The transmittance of MCUV mirror reaches 97% through the test of the instrument.
Serves as a permanent lens protector
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
0.13″ Ultra-Thin Frame
Filters are double-threaded
Multiple layer nanometer coating
Reduction of reflection
MC UV HD Filter
MC UV Multilayer Coating
Common UV without coating
There are no faqs for this product.
K&F XU05 37mm UV Filter 18-Layer Multi Coated Nanotech Coatings
|Filter Material||Schott B270|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|