K&F Lens Filter Case for Round or Square ND CPL 100x100mm - K&F concept
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f lens filter case for round or square nd cpl 100x100mm - k&f concept online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 26 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.106_kf-lens-filter-case-for-round-or-square-nd-cpl-100x100mm-kf-concept
- • 【DURABLE】: Made of high quality wear-resistant and durable leather, it has excellent waterproof performance and sturdy enough to use for a long time.
- • 【CAPACITY】: Fits 3 pieces 100x100mm square or rectangular filters and 1 filter holder. NOTE: Filter is NOT included.
- • 【PULL-OUT DESIGN】: The pull- out design can help you take out or put into your filters quickly; and it can also protect your filters and accessories from dust.
- • 【SOFT AND SAFE】: Provide separate and safe room to organize your filters and hold your filters safely;the faux leather lining is delicate and soft to protect the lens and bracket from scratches.
- • 【EASY TO CARRY】: You will have 2 ways to carry it : use nylon Velcro to wear it on a belt; or use zinc alloy D buckle to hold it on backpack or other objects.
Frequently Bought Together
Wish it could accommodate VND
Seemed decent quality. Not thick enough for variable ND filters which is what I bought it for so I had to return it.
The case is excellent quality work! The slide out is a game changer.One minus: the holder does not fit.Filter only!
Protect your expensive filters now
If you have square filters and don't have a protective case for them then this is a great option for you. You can fit one circular filter in the front and then 3 square ones in the small slits. You then pull the string to extend the filters out. Overall the case is very protective. My only complaint would be that it is slightly on the bigger side so it takes up a decent amount of space in your bag.
Nothing much to say. The pockets look and feel soft.
the carry case is good but needs more coverage on the side; I keep the filter in the box to avoid dust.