K&F Lens Filter Case for Round or Square ND CPL 100x100mm - K&F concept
$26.00 $29.99 13% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f lens filter case for round or square nd cpl 100x100mm - k&f concept online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF13.106
- 26 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF13.106_kf-lens-filter-case-for-round-or-square-nd-cpl-100x100mm-kf-concept
- • 【DURABLE】: Made of high quality wear-resistant and durable leather, it has excellent waterproof performance and sturdy enough to use for a long time.
- • 【CAPACITY】: Fits 3 pieces 100x100mm square or rectangular filters and 1 filter holder. NOTE: Filter is NOT included.
- • 【PULL-OUT DESIGN】: The pull- out design can help you take out or put into your filters quickly; and it can also protect your filters and accessories from dust.
- • 【SOFT AND SAFE】: Provide separate and safe room to organize your filters and hold your filters safely;the faux leather lining is delicate and soft to protect the lens and bracket from scratches.
- • 【EASY TO CARRY】: You will have 2 ways to carry it : use nylon Velcro to wear it on a belt; or use zinc alloy D buckle to hold it on backpack or other objects.
Frequently Bought Together
Perfect for Me
I use Cokin filters and over the years, have collected a couple of shoe boxes worth of them. Last year, my wife gave me the Mindshift Filter Hive to store them in, which was great. However, the Hive is too large to fit in my Lowepro, and in reality, I mostly use the same four or five filters (a couple of ND and a couple of gradient), so a comment to my wife sent her looking again, and she found these for me for my birthday. It's absolutely perfect for what I need. Yes, it does add a bit of weight to my bag, but this is somewhat offset by the fact that I don't need to carry the filter cases (they don't fit too well in any case) and don't have to shuffle through cases to find the right filter - often having to pull ALL of them out because I can't find them in the Lowepro. The ribbon that pulls all filters up into view is also a nice touch, and the belt loop is great as I can find the filters now without even having to look in the bag. In short, I am very happy with the case, and I believe this is something that I'll be using for a very long time.
Great quality. But buy only when you use square filters.
The quality and material used are great! However i think this filter case is best suited for square filters rather than round ones because this case can only hold one round filter because its inner divider is not think enough. But if you use square filters this case is great.
Wish it could accommodate VND
Seemed decent quality. Not thick enough for variable ND filters which is what I bought it for so I had to return it.
The case is excellent quality work! The slide out is a game changer.One minus: the holder does not fit.Filter only!
Protect your expensive filters now
If you have square filters and don't have a protective case for them then this is a great option for you. You can fit one circular filter in the front and then 3 square ones in the small slits. You then pull the string to extend the filters out. Overall the case is very protective. My only complaint would be that it is slightly on the bigger side so it takes up a decent amount of space in your bag.
There are no faqs for this product.