43mm MC UV Protection Filter Slim Frame with Multi-Resistant Coating for Camera Lens
$7.65 $17.00 55% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 43mm mc uv protection filter slim frame with multi-resistant coating for camera lens online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF01.K43
- 7.65 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF.K43_43mm-mc-uv-protection-filter-slim-frame-with-multi-resistant-coating-for-camera-lens
- • UV filters is made of Japan imported glass， Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.
- • Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
- • This UV filter reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light and helps eliminate bluish cast in images.
- • The Filter kit is compatible with all 43mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering.The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Very good filter within that price range!
Great value if you are handy
It is such a great value if you can handle the filling part. It is not hard to do following the instruction, it is just the ink that is tricky. You should wear gloves and do it in places that are easy to clean.
Quality Filter at an affordable price
This is an affordable solution to adding a UV filter to a low priced camcorder.
A must for the Canon Vixia camcorders
So glad that I bought this protective/UV lens. I feel much better about using my camcorder in my favorite environment, the sand. My other camera didn't have a protective lens, and the zoom mechanism finally got a sand particle in the wrong place and froze up the zoom. The lens ring is very thin and black. Looks like OEM when installed. The glass appears perfectly clear so I am guessing that nearly all of the visible light is getting through it.
Got this for my fuji xt30 35mm f2 lens and it fits perfectly... Start taking pictures and no issues at all
The Answer is Yes. You can use a pinch cap over most filters. ALL my lenses have a filter of some sort on them. I use to use a lot of "traditional" lens caps on all my old Nikkor lenses but putting them on and taking them off became a giant PITA, so I got a Pinch Cap as a test. I then converted ALL the lenses to Pinch Caps. Hope this helps.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|