52mm MC UV Protection Filter Slim Frame with Multi-Resistant Coating for Camera Lens
$12.99 $19.99 35% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 52mm mc uv protection filter slim frame with multi-resistant coating for camera lens online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF01.K52
- 12.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF.K52_52mm-mc-uv-protection-filter-slim-frame-with-multi-resistant-coating-for-camera-lens
- • UV filters is made of Japan imported glass， Protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and accidental damage.
- • Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
- • This UV filter reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light and helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- • The Filter kit is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering.The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol
Unsure your lens size ? check here
|Rating||6 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Price||$19.99 $12.99||$12.99||$41.38 $17.99|
|Optical glass||Schott B270||Schott B270|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
Created a blue lens flare in daytime shots
filter destroyed a day shoot when came to find blue ghost flares on an entire sunny day of shooting. it is what it is. disappeared when i took off filter.
These filters are the best for the money in my opinion. The are crystal clear and the fit is perfect. I use the clear filters just to protect my lenses. It is cheaper to replace one of these filters than it is to replace a lens. The frames on these filters are metal and durable.
Finally got it
fits well, serve its purpose
good fit with my Lumix lens
Great quality for a great price
I took this lens out on my last trip to see if it would be a good fit for the shots I was taking. I was a bit worried about purple flaring when shooting near sunlight, but unless you're shooting directly into a bright light, you should be okay. The only shot I had with a flare was my fault, and the filter held up spectacularly.Fit was perfect, though it took a few seconds for the threads to lock into the "hood" on my 24mm lens. Great product for an excellent price!
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|