52mm Filter Kit MCUV + CPL Circular Polarizer Filter & MCUV Protection Filter HD Ultra-thin with 18 Multi Layer Coatings Nano K Series
- Buy now in the K&F Concept filter kit ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► MCUV + CPL 18 Multi Layer ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano K Series
- SKU: SKU.1857
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU.1857_52mm-filter-kit-mcuv-cpl-circular-polarizer-filter-mcuv-protection-filter-hd-ultra-thin-with-18-multi-layer-coatings-nano-k-series
- * 【Import Optical Glass】Made by import high definition Japanese premium optical glass double-side 18 multi-layer coatings.
- * 【Ultra Slim & CNC Non-Slip Frame】Made by aviation aluminum ultra slime frame effectively avoided vigenetting & dark corner on wide-angle lenses, CNC-non-slip design helps easily to install and remove the filter.
- * 【MCUV Filter Function】UV protection filter has two functions , one to weaken blue tone in images causing by UV rays , the 94% transmission ensures the clearity and sharpness of photos. Another is for lens protection from dusty and scratches.
- * 【Circular Polarizer Function】Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter helps reduces glare from metallic surface increase color saturation & contrast.This effect is often used to enhance the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- * 【Kit Includes】1* Circular polarizer filter + 1* MC UV protection filter. Note: this uv cpl filter only fit for 52mm camera lens, please verify your lens size before ordered.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
● CPL Filter enhancement of color and contrast, eliminated the reflection from non-metallic such as water, glass.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I took some shots of my neighbor's old Chevy pickup sitting at just the edge of my lens capabilities with the sun glaring down on the truck at the wrong angle. The filter did a good job and with some minor tweaking in the post edit, I was able to have a decent image.
I haven't had a chance to go out and do some shooting with this lens filter set but so far the at-home test has me impressed. The only issue I have is the lens filter ring is too thin. I can't get a grip on it to remove the filter. All I can grab is the circular part. I have to buy another lens filter wrench to remove it. But this seems to be a trend with this brand.
It gets 5 stars because it works and with the lens wrench I will have no issues removing the filter when I need to.
The setup behind the two images that are part of this review is simple. I put a DSLR on a tripod in front of a set that included mostly polarized light from a monitor as well as a bit of non-polarized light from an accent light set to the side. I kept the ISO, aperture and shutter speed constant.
In one image, I had the K&F circular polarizer set to the minimum and the other snap is set to the maximum. I also included a histogram from both images to the right of where the computer monitor is in both images. The filter did a good job of filtering out the majority of the light from the monitor indicating it does a filtering polarized light.
While my test setup isn’t a laboratory and I expect a real lab such as DxO would smile at my test, it’s valid in the sense that I’ve had both good and bad results using it. I also used this setup to test the UV filter included in this kit and could see no change. I didn’t post images because if there are any small differences they wouldn’t be visible in a JPEG posted to the Web.
I rate both these filters highly. I could detect no color cast from either of them.
As you can see in the images, the filters knock glare and unwanted lighting. I honestly didnt think these would work as well as they are advertised but boy was I wrong! If youre a new photographer, this is a must have! I got the 49mm as I usually shoot with a 50mm. My camera is the Canon80D. Its easy to attach and unattach. Comes with a plastic container to store the filter which is great.
I totally plan on getting the other sized filters for my other lens. Totally recommended!
The lens also seems well made. It has a metal body, and comes in a thick plastic case for protection.
I'm very happy with it.
The UV filter is very clear with no visible defects and, as far as I can tell does not affect my camera's image quality or exposure values. This is exactly what I look for in a UV filter. Just something to protect my lens.
The polarizer is similarly well made. It turns smoothly and does exactly what a polarizer should to reduce glare.
For the price I'm impressed and will be ordering from K&F again.
The image quality, in my opinion, improves with this filter on (in good lighting).
I really enjoyed taking pictures as they were given a little more of a depthy feel to me.
So far, so good, I'm enjoying this and really appreciate the screw on mechanism. I tried the magnetic version, but over time, I felt like my lens was more vulnerable. So this one is great.
The filter is well packaged.
At $35, it's affordable.
You can get fancier filters, but for the price, it's a good deal.
There are no faqs for this product.