62mm Black Mist 1/4 and ND2-ND32 (1-5 Stop) Variable ND Lens Filter 2 in 1 with 28 Multi-Layer Coatings - Nano X Series
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Buy now in the K&F Concept 2 in 1 filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► Black Mist 1/4 & ND2-ND32 ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano X Series
- SKU: KF01.1812
- 71.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1812_62mm-multifunctional-adjustable-black-soft-1-4-and-nd2-32-filter-2-in-1-with-28-multi-layer-coatings-nano-x-series
- * 【VND & Black Diffusion Filter1/4 Function 2 in 1】One filter has the ND & balck diffusion 1/4 effect filter features, it not only can control the amount of light enter lens via adjust (1-5 stops ), but also creats cinematic dream effect for photos and video.
- * 【No "X" Cross in Images】No "X" cross on images, K&F utilize frame-self locked technology to avoid this common issue on wide angle lenses and variable ND filters. CNC-non slip frame helps install and remove the filter smooth.
- * 【Import Japanese AGC Glass】Made by professional optical glass, the black diffusion 1/4 filter keeps standar 84% transmittance. Double side polishing technology ensures HD images and sharpness even on wide-angle lens.
- * 【28 Multi-Layer Coatings】This multifuctional filter with double sides multi-layer coatings (total 28 layer), effectively reduces reflection came from filter itself, hydrophobic, scratch resistant , oil proof , easily for cleaning.
- * 【Note】This filter is compatible with all 62mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Material : Import Japanese AGC glass
Frame Thickness: 7.4mm
Frame Material: Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy
Coatings: 28 Multi-Layer coatings on both sides.
ND2-ND32: 1-5 Stops variable , flexible adjust the amount of light enter in lens according scenes needs.
Black Diffusion 1/4 : 84% standar transmittance , creats cinematic dream effect for video & images, recommend use it in portrait photography.
|Rating||49 reviews.||70 reviews.||117 reviews.||38 reviews.||26 reviews.||34 reviews.|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/ Landscape & Potrait Photograph||Video Shooting/ Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Potrait Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Soft highlight/No X cross/Light reduction effect||Remove glare/No X cross/ Light reduction effect||Soft highlight||No X cross/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/No X cross/Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect|
|0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.9 to 2.1（3 to 7 Stops)|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
My daughter is really into photography and she kept saying, "how do they do that?!". She opened and close it in amazement. We've caulked it up to magic. Seriously though, it does transition very well and it's very amazing how much of a range this filter has.
My one very slight negative, i wish it came with some kind of protective cap, to keep the filter from getting scratched. I'd be happy to pay extra for it, but I can't find there they sell just a cap for this or their other filters. A cap would make this absolutely perfect. Guess it's more a "wish".
Could not be happier, love it and gladly recommend!
set all camera settings to manual Mode and NOT auto Mode,
if you don't the Variable ND2 is Not going to work good as it should.
best built filter i see so far,
This went right on my lens without issue, and it was so obvious how valuable this was right out of the gate. Now I can take pictures of super bright stuff and retain the data.
The picture I took of the sun looked like a perfect circle from far away, but up close? You could see the little wavy heat patterns around it. Just fantastic.
I call my 85 mm my “magic” lens because it makes everyone look better when getting their picture taken. This adds another layer of “softness”. Not blur, softness.
I am still experimenting with various K&F filters but so far, I love everyone I have tried. They are making me a better photographer and bringing back the passion for photography that I thought I was losing.
I am thrilled with this filter and all of the filters from K&F that I have tried.
If you love photography, or just want to be a bit better at it, give the K&F filters a try.
Experiment. Let your imagination out to play.
The pouch/holder is nicely made but bulky. A more compact hards case would be preferable but it is anice add-on at this price point. Sometimes I wish the filter had some kind of click or stop at the different stops but overall it's not a huge issue. It would be nice to preset the stop in this way, but not a deal breaker.
Overall the picture quality is good and the K&F ND filter is a solid buy at the price point. It has less color shift than other cheaper filters and work the investment.
Anyone looking for a screw-on filter will be happy here.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Recommended Scenes||Video Shooting/ Landscape & Potrait Photograph|
|Function||Soft highlight/No X cross/Light reduction effect|
|Stops||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|