62'' Heavy Duty Camera Tripod Aluminum Travel Tripod 22lbs Load with Detachable Monopod 360° Ball Head & Carry Bag for DSLR SA254M1
$95.99 $169.99 43% OFF
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Heavy Duty Camera Tripod with Detachable Monopod 360° Ball Head & Carry Bag 22lbs Load. Compact & Portable.
- SKU: KF09.084
- 95.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.084_kf-concept-sa254m1-62-dslr-camera-tripod-lightweight-and-compact-aluminum-detachable-monopod-tripod-with-360-panorama-ball-head-quick-release-plate-for-travel-and-work
- • 【Compact & Portable】Quality military magnesium aluminum alloy,corrosion resistance; tripod with ball head weighs only 3.35 lbs, it can be 180°reflexed and folded to 16.5'', easy to put it in a backpack or suitcase when travel.
- • 【360° PANORAMA】The weight of tripod is 1.52kg. The 28mm large KF-28 metal ball head provide 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand dslr camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- • 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- • 【EASY SET UP】 4 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; With powerful and quick flip leg lock allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 48.8'' and the height with 2 sections center column is 62'',making standing shooting easier.
- • 【Multi-Angle Shooting】Spring self-locking foot tube angle adjustment button, just press and release to quickly adjust the opening and closing angle of the three legs; can help you achieve lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and other special photography through inverted central axis.
Frequently Bought Together
62'' DSLR Camera Tripod Lightweight
Compact & Portable / 360° PANORAMA / Detachable Monopod
Easy Set Up / Multi-Angle Shooting
Easy Set Up / Multi-Angle Shooting
360° Horizontal rotation
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
64.9 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
Quick Release Plate
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
1.1" (28mm) Large spheres are more stable.
Center column lock
Strong locking force
Angle adjustment button
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 62.2”(158cm) and the minimum height is 20.1”(51cm)
Easy to carry
Tripod is made of high-quality magnesium-aluminum alloy, can be bent 180°, and weighs 1.53kg (including the pan/tilt).
Sturdy and lightweight
Got this for my photography studio. It’s really lightweight and surprisingly stable and sturdy for its weight and price. When shooting timelapses outside you need a really stable tripod and this one achieved good results. I Like the ball head and it’s nice case.
good height, stable and compact.
I told my brother to get me this tripod for my DSLR. My last tripod broke its leg. So, I had to go to a new one. It is very lightweight and has good height as described on the website. I have tried everything that a tripod has to offer and I am kind of satisfied with the purchase. It can be adjustable to different angles. It is totally worth buying. It has a nice locking mechanism because there is a level, not a knob. It folds down to a small size for travel in its own bag. It is compact and very stable.
Amazing Tripod to work with.
The features listed on description are accurate and works well. With it's light weight made it easy to put it on my backpack without adding a lot of weight (see photos)The quick flip leg lock allows you to truly adjust the working height in no time.The lightweight monopod made selfie photography more fun.I tried every thing the tripod had to offer in less than one week and was very happy with it.I'm not a professional photographer, but tripod makes me look and feel like one. Thank you K&F Concept, looking for more products from you.
Il est solide et très pratique.
I picked this up because I'd heard some great things from friends in the photo industry, and I must say: I have not been disappointed. This thing is nuts!The build quality is top notch: The head is sturdy while still being smooth/maneuverable when the tension is released - my Sony a7ii w/battery grip mounts beautifully and doesn't slip or cause the ball head to fall/move when it's tightened down. All of the adjustable knobs feel SUPER smooth and tighten down really nicely. The legs feel robust, and the latches on the collapsible legs feel great (and rule if you need to get this thing to full height in a pinch).Overall I'm just kinda blown away. I didn't expect for a tripod in this price range to be SO great - this is definitely the best travel tripod that I've ever owned - and I couldn't recommend it more.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
For how to install the center column, please refer to this video https://youtu.be/3BvJKWNElRg.
You still use the center pole with articulating ball and plate on top. Hole the curved metal piece on the bottom of the center pole and unscrew it, then the middle bar will slide up and out of the tripod and screw into the top of the monopod leg.
For how to install the foot locking system, please refer to this video https://youtu.be/jZb6Fn6T_u0.
|Maximum Working Height||1580mm/62.20"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1140mm/44.88"|
|Minimum Working Height||510mm/20.08"|
|Materials||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features|
|Center Column Sections|