55" DSLR Tripods Aluminum Portable Travel Vlog Tripod Monopod 17.6lbs Load with 360° Panorama Ball Head Orange
$89.99 $169.99 47% OFF
K&F Prime Day Extra 10% OFF
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept portable travel tripod features heavy duty aluminum tripod legs, 360° Panorama Ball Head, detachable monopod, easy to carry with provided case.
- SKU: KF09.087
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.087_kf-concept-dslr-tripods-aluminum-travel-vlog-tripod-monopod-with-360-panorama-ball-head-1-4-quot-quick-release-plate-carrying-case-loading-up-to-17-6lbs-8kg-for-canon-nikon-sony
- • 【28mm Large 360° Ball-Head and Panoramic View】With two independent control knobs, the specially designed ball-head can rotate 360 degree allowing you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically.
- • 【Convenient: From 18’’ to 79’’ Flexible Adjustment】4-section column legs with 3 quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 18’’ to 79’ in seconds.Winner in height! 18" folden size is easily took to anywhere for outdoor photography
- • 【Lightweight and Portable】3.17lbs / 1.44kg tripod weight and 17.6lbs / 8kg maximum load weight. 79'' in height and easy-carried. This tripod can make it the best companion of your DSLR cameras and withstand heavier load compared to similar products yet remain stable.
- • 【2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod】The tripod can be easily turned into a monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse. Multi-angles for shooting like low-angle shot and high-angle shot are allowed with this monopod as well.
- • 【Multi-angle Shooting】Center Column could turn to invert situation for low angle shooting;The damping system of the ball head would set your camera at different angles easily(vertical shots or up-side shots) or and get the best shooting view. Note: new leg locking system is available and will be shipped randomly with the old version.
Frequently Bought Together
Professional 80.7 inch Camera Tripod
28mm Large 360° Ball-Head and Panoramic View / Lightweight and Portable
2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod / Multi-angle Shooting
2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod / Multi-angle Shooting
360° Panoramic Shooting
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
80.7 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
Quick Release Plate
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
1.1" (28mm) Large spheres are more stable.
Center column lock
Angle adjustment button
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 78.3”(199cm) and the minimum height is 23.2”(59cm)
Easy to carry
Tube made of high quality magnesium aluminum alloy, can be 180°reflexed, better portability.
Light weight hollow out design
Retractable foot nail
A sturdy tripod for beginners
The past few years I have had the fortunate opportunity to be able to try out many different types of camera equipment. I find that there are three big categories: heavy-duty, standard use, and travel. This tripod from K&F Concept is definitely designed to be in that third group. I have a couple of travel tripods that do a fantastic job of holding my full-frame Canon 5D Mark IV with a 70-200mm lens attached. I said that to mention that sometimes the smaller, lighter-weight tripods get the job done so you don’t have to haul around the heavier standard size mounts. K&F Concept did a nice job with the design of this tripod. It’s very lightweight at only 3.17 pounds, which is comparable to my travel-sized Manfrotto tripod.This tripod has an impressive total height to it of 78 inches, which should be enough for any photograph you need to capture. I am shooting a wedding in a couple of weeks and I have the idea of shooting above the audience from the back of the venue. At 78 inches, this tripod provides the necessary height to be able to achieve that ‘over-head’ shot I’m looking for. The ball head moves easily enough, but the numbers on the bottom dial are faded and printed in a very light color. It’s hard to read -- even in studio lighting. I personally think that those numbers should be printed in a brighter, more vibrant color -- maybe even neon.The legs extend easily, but the quick-release flip-locks have very sharp edges. I went to unlock one of the legs and the edge of the lock clipped my finger and I started bleeding. I was surprised to find such a sharp edge on a finished product like this. Another issue I found was with the center column. It seemed as though no matter how much I tightened it, I could still push the column down. I was only pushing down with as much force as a camera load would provide.I really like that the feet had spikes on them. This provides a lot of added traction especially out in nature. It’s not something you see on every tripod and it was a welcome surprise with this design.All in all, the K&F Concept 78-inch Camera Tripod is a decent, sturdy tripod for beginners. I think that professional-level photographers might find the same flaws with it that I did. I do think that any level of photographer can get use out of this -- especially in places where it might get destroyed. In other words, it’s a good backup tripod.
Good one for beginners
I have been using it with the original 5D for a few days. The tripod goes a lot higher than expected. There is a spirit meter. The ball is metal. The tripod mount is compact and feels strong. I couldn't test it in wind though.
Sturdy, light, and easy to adjust tripod
At $80, this is a solid tripod. Comes with a travel bag and allen keys to attach baseplate. An added bonus that it can also be used as a monopod although I will rarely use it for that. Legs are sturdy, easy to adjust, ballhead is solid and smooth, and baseplate seems strong and simple to attach onto camera. The bottom of the legs have rubber caps that can be removed to expose the metal feel. Im mainly using the tripod for long exposure shots, which it does well. The base has a hook to attach a bag for added stability. Overall, this is a great tripod for the money. I’ve had similar tripods in the past that were priced well above this one but this definitely it a good choice if you dont want to overspend.
Overall great tripod
Hi, I have been testing this for the last 3 days. The tripod feels sturdy even with large lenses on it. Being able to convert to a monopod is handy as you don’t have to carry both but the process does take a minute. At this price point, I was unsure of the quality of the tripod, but I can say that the concept is an amazing tripod for photography. It is rock solid even in winds. Although weight may seem like an initial con, the fact is that this tripod is light enough to carry with me yet heavy enough to sustain moderate to somewhat heavy winds for long exposures.If you are looking for a tripod for your camera that is of outstanding quality without breaking the bank, I highly recommend this tripod.Overall great tripod
Fits in your backpack. STABLE: won’t get knocked off easily
I like how stable this tripod given it’s a very light camera tripod. I use it with a 70-200 lens and a heavy body on it and it’s still stable even when used at its tallest configuration. Another important feature for me is that when you fold it, unlike many others it fits in your backpack and you won’t have to carry an additional bag.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Maximum Working Height||1960mm/77.17"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1400mm/55.12"|
|Minimum Working Height||580mm/22.83"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Quick Flip Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features|
|Center Column Sections|