78" DSLR Camera Tripod 22lbs Load Capacity with Magnesium Alloy Rotatable Multi-Angle Center Column
$109.99 $152.99 28% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F DSLR Camera Tripod features quality material, sturdy structure, stable construction, easy opration.
- SKU: KF09.087V2
- 109.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.087V2_kf-focuser-series-s210-tripod-foldable-back-and-detachable-one-leg-plastic-toggle-lock-magnesium-aluminum-alloy-kf28-head-orange
- • 【K&F Concept Brand New Design & Patented】Center column horizontal: The 90-degree central pillar system can not only extend vertically but also move horizontally, which provides you with amazing possibilities during shooting, especially for products and macro photography.
- • 【22lbs Load Capacity & Strong Stability】 K&F Concept camera tripod has a large capacity of up to 22lbs, which is enabled by its large 23mm leg tube, provide security and stability support for your DSLR Canon Nikon Sony cameras, etc.
- • 【Multi-Angle Shooting】 Center Column of the camera tripod can be inverted for low-angle shooting; The damping system of the ball head would set your camera at different angles easily(vertical shots or up-side shots) or and get the best shooting view, for panoramic shooting and macro photography.
- • 【Wide Height Ranges】 The camera tripod can be adjusted from 19.7" to 91" in a few seconds. For detachable monopod, it can extend to 84.5", which is very stable and flexible, for various photographic conditions.
- • 【Quick Foot Quick Locking System】With a quick flip locking system, foot legs can be loosened or tightened by one hand. The screw buckle is wrapped in soft rubber to provide a comfortable feel and an anti-slip effect.
There are no reviews for this product.
|Maximum Working Height||2310mm/91"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1990mm/78.3"|
|Minimum Working Height||590mm/23.2"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Tranverse Center Column|
|Center Column Sections|