94"/2.4m Overhead Camera Tripod aluminum video Tripod Transverse Center Column 22lbs/10kg Load with Detachable Monopod for DSLR SLR, T254A8+BH-28L (SA254T1)
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- K&F Concept SA254T1 lightweight overhead travel tripod, 94"/2.4m 22lbs/10kg load, features 360° Ball Head & Quick Release Plate for DSLR SLR. Stable & easy to set up.
- SKU: KF09.086
- 135.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.086_k-f-sa254t1-lightweight-compact-tripod-for-canon-nikon-camera-professional-dslr-photography-93inch-aluminium
- * 【Transverse Center Column】SA254T1 Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees, can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting.
- * 【Strong Stability】The weight of tripod is 2kg. 25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tube,the load capacity can reach 22.04lbs (10kg), provide security and stability support for your dslr camera.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- * 【360° PANORAMA】The 28mm large KF-28 metal ball head provide 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand dslr camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- * 【EASY SET UP】 4 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; Spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 67.7'' and the height with 2 sections center column is 93.9'',making standing shooting easier.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
- Maximum height 2.38m
- 360°panoramic shooting
- Overhead shooting
- Low angle creative shooting
- Inverted shooting
- Fast horizontal placement
- 28mm center column
- 360°rotatable perfect
- Multi functional accessory
|Rating||137 reviews.||54 reviews.||69 reviews.||69 reviews.||82 reviews.|
|Price||$209.99 $135.99||$166.99 $108.99||$192.99 $119.99||$139.99 $107.99||$129.99 $89.99|
|10kg/22.05lbs||10kg/22lbs, 5kg/11lbs (Extension Arm)||10kg/22.05lbs||10kg/22lbs||12kg/26.4lbs|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnalium Alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock|
|16-25mm/0.63-0.98"||23mm/0.91", 25mm/0.98" (Extension Arm)||16-25mm/0.63-0.98"||16-25mm/0.63-0.98"||13-25mm/0.51-0.98"|
Tripod Head Type
|Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
The 90° boom is a real highlight. Stable enough for an SLR with a large travel lens.
The orange anodized color makes a very valuable impression.
This tripod is well thought out.
Ground-level camera work, repro shots and taking a panoramic picture overhead, everything becomes child's play.
With a little practice, assembly or conversion can be done very quickly.
You can dissemble the center column and use it as a monopod on holidays. Just buy a separate tripod foot to screw it on. It really works amazingly. I did this and forgot the monopod stand in the Bahamas:(
Buying a tripod online without being able to test it is risky, but 3 or 4 years ago I started trusting the K&F Concept brand and to date they have not disappointed me. I have a backpack, filters, led lights, even other travel tripods that I love. So I decided to try this model that also has an incredible working height.
I still need to find the ideal day to try it on a long exposure photo of the milky way, but from what I've tried so far it seems like a perfect tripod for everything and at a fairly reasonable price.
I like it because just extending the legs puts the camera at eye level (I'm 1.93m), and just picking up the last section of each leg puts the camera at an excellent height for taking indoor photos (1 ,40m approx). In addition, it has a central column with two sections that, in addition to gaining height, can be turned 90 and left completely horizontal. As you can see in one of the photos, the fully extended and vertical tripod reaches the height of a mini-basketball basket (approximately 2.40 m). The head is very fluid and I find it perfectly usable for tracking and panning for video.
It features 4 sections on each leg, plus one of the legs can be easily detached and used as a monopod. The head is resistant and supports SLR cameras with professional lenses, up to 10 kg, in my case with my heaviest camera and lens, it doesn't even get messy.
In other brands it would not be unusual for them to ask you for twice the money to have the same thing. Highly recommended.
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
|Maximum Working Height||2385mm/93.90"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1720mm/67.72"|
|Minimum Working Height||690mm/27.17"|
|Materials||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Transverse Center Column, Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|
|Tripod Head Type||Ball Head|