62''/1.6m Aluminum Tripod Detachable Monopod with Quick Release Plate, Ball Head and Compact Travel Carrying Bag SA254M1 for DSLR K254A1+BH-28L (SA254M1)
$85.99 $129.99 33% OFF
New customer gift package
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F camera tripod features compact and portable design, 360° PANORAMA shooting, detachable monopod, easy to set up, and multi-angle shooting.
- SKU: KF09.084V1
- 85.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.084V1_portable-camera-tripod-with-phone-mount-professional-aluminum-travel-vlog-phone-tripod-62-158cm-22lbs-load-with-detachable-monopod-360-for-dslr-slr-sa254m1
- * 【Compact & Portable Phone/Vlog Tripod】K&F Concept SA254M1 tripod, equipped with a convenient phone mount, is born for travel and work. With the phone mount and a standard quick release plate, it is ultra-easy&fast to switch from the phone to the camera. Quality military magnesium-aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance; tripod with ball head weighs only 3.35 lbs, it can be 180°reflexed and folded to 16.5'', easy to put in a backpack or suitcase when travel.
- * 【360° PANORAMA】The weight of the tripod is 1.52kg. The 28mm large KF-28 metal ball head provides a 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand DSLR camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- * 【EASY SET UP】 4 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; With powerful and quick flip leg lock allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 48.8'' and the height with 2 sections center column is 62'',making standing shooting easier.
- * 【Multi-Angle Shooting】Spring self-locking foot tube angle adjustment button, just press and release to quickly adjust the opening and closing angle of the three legs; can help you achieve lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and other special photography through inverted central axis. Note: two types of quick-releasing plates will be shipped randomly.
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
Frequently Bought Together
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
SA254M1 Portable Camera Tripod with Phone Mount
Compact & Portable Phone/Vlog Tripod / 360° PANORAMA / Detachable Monopod / EASY SET UP / Multi-Angle Shooting
22lbs / 10kg Load capacity
The weight of the tripod is 1.52kg. The 28mm large KF-28 metal ball head provides a 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand DSLR camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
1/4” threaded holes
Can be installed on tripod which with 1/4 screw or tabletop tripod.
Cold Shoe Holder
Can fix the microphone,camera light and other equipment.
Phone and camera
Can switch between two modes without affecting the use.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I've been using a cheapy for a while and decided to get something a little more professional. To get something more professional, but not break the bank, a few reviews recommended this tripod. I was happy with what I got. It folds up smaller than my cheapy. The foam grip is nice for carrying it around out of the bag. I took it to the beach in a wind storm. I got sand in it and it was not easy to work out. Maybe not the best of uses for it? The thumb mechanism for the ball mount is okay, but it works backwards to what my mind would expect and still moves a bit when locking into place. It is compact enough, yet extends quite tall. I am 6' tall and this will work for anything I need at my height except the most extreme of situations where I would be outside the norm. I suppose I could spend extra on a better one, but the point was to not spend a ton. So I am okay with it and I think I would have spend a lot more for little improvement or had to get something significantly less by saving less.
Excellent quality and functionality .
Excellent quality for the price. The weight is great and the quality of machining and finishes are excellent.
Takes time to become familiar with it's design.
decent compromise for a light but sturdy tripod that is very portable, so far I have not managed to wreck it, check in with me a year from now.
very capable tripod
bought someone the 62 inch version of this tripod for their birthday and immediately wanted one. Not wanting to have the same one, I bought for myself this 68 inch and love it! It’s sturdy, versatile, and can be packed up in its small carrying bag. I’ll definitely get another one just because I like it so much
Overall - happy, love how stirdy it is is, ball head is a blast, flexibility is amazing, love the legs and how they stretch for macro - and, hopefully, will test upside down part for astro! don't know what to do with monopod yet, I don't norally use them, perhaps a cool walking stick
High quality on an accesible price
Amazing quality its more like a very expensive tripod. very sturdy and light, 1 detachable leg witch u can use as a monopod, smooth ball head with bubble level, legs with clips for fast extending, hook to hang your bag.perfect size for travel, al in 1 im very inprest about it and this price
Alright for starter tripod
This is my 2nd tripod. I havent been able to justify spending money on one of the more spendy setups. This one feels sturdy but the stops on the legs for the angles feel cheap and so does the shaft the connects to the base of the camera and to the legs, it will actually come apart if you are not careful.
Good tripod for a good price
I've had a lot of tripods and gone through some of them pretty quickly , this one is really robust. You can pretty much put it through anything and it'll keep your camera steady. Recommended if you're not wanting to spend a small fortune
This Tripod, ball head and quick change adaptor is very stable compared to price and weight.
The rubber tips can be removed, but mounted spikes must have same male screw diameter.
Works perfect with my d5300, so probably Nikon system
This tripod is easy to use for Pan and Tilt, 90° and 180° It has a pan bar, and everything that you could do for your shots. Once I bought, every shot I did was well done with this tripod!
The rubber tips can be removed, but mounted screw must have same male screw diameter.
Yes. You can use it on every camera body that has a thread of 1/4 20 UNC. This means it is 1/4 inch in diameter with twenty threads per inch.
How to assemble center column
How to assemble tripod leg
|Maximum Working Height||1580mm/62.20"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1140mm/44.88"|
|Minimum Working Height||530mm|
|Materials||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Tripod Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|