62"/1.6m Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod 15kg/33lbs Max Load,Compact & Portable,with 360° Ball Head & Detachable Monopod,A255C2+BH-35L
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Camera tripods ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► Carbon Fiber Tripod ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► 15kg/33lbs Load
- SKU: KF09.103
- 179.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF09.103_professional-carbon-fiber-tripod-15kg-33lbs-max-load-156cm-61-4-quot-max-height-compact-portable-with-360-ball-head-detachable-ball-head-a255c2-bh-35l
- * 【High-End Carbon Fiber Material】The aerospace manufacturing-grade carbon fiber material is used, making each leg tube of the tripod more rigid, strong and stable, at the same time, corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance have also been greatly improved. The upgraded materials make this tripod weigh only 1.3kg/2.9lbs, it can easily follow photographers to more unique environments such as mountains, deserts and fields and more.
- * 【Easy to Adjust-Portable】Control the 5-section legs through the metal knob lock system, it can make the working height of the tripod from 48cm/18.8'' to 156cm/62'' in a few seconds, which can meet about 90% of the photographic height requirements. When the legs are closed, the length is 49cm/19.2"; When the legs are open in stage 3, close to 90º, and the central column touching the ground the tripod height is 35cm/13.7".
- * 【360°Panoramic Ball Head】K&F Concept exclusive 35mm metal ball head provides a safe bearing capacity of 15kg/33lbs, the oil-free damping design can meet the needs of extremely smooth 360°panoramic shooting; the bottom of the gimbal has a 360° horizontal scale to improve the positioning accuracy. Equipped with a high-compatibility quick-release system that can be used with most Arca-Swiss quick-release plates; 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, projectors and telescopes, etc.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】If you are a journalist or broadcaster and need to track various large-scale live events, sports events or concerts; or if your subject is always in constant motion, such as shooting wild animals or indoor pet photography: At this time, you can quickly remove the monopod and install the ball head, then you can capture all kinds of photos or videos with high flexibility. The working height of the monopod can be switched between 47cm/18.5''-140cm/55'', which is flexible and portable, helping you to break through the obstacles of crowds and the limitations of space scenes. Sometimes, it can also be used as a trekking pole.
- * 【Low-Angle Photography】The quick-release central axis design allows you to complete the upside-down installation of it in seconds. Through the inversion of the central axis, the height of the tripod can be lowered closer to the ground, and the overall center of gravity becomes lower, thereby effectively reducing shaking, which is helpful for shooting excellent macro effects of plants, flowers, animals, insects, etc., or satisfying other more creative photography ideas.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
|Rating||35 reviews.||76 reviews.||25 reviews.||64 reviews.|
|Price||$253.99 $179.99||$199.99 $148.99||$259.99 $129.99||$304.99 $185.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
There are no faqs for this product.
|Maximum Working Height||1560mm/61.4"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1325mm/52.2"|
|Minimum Working Height||480mm/18.9"|
|Tripod Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||√|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||No-center-column form for enhanced stability|
|Center Column Sections||1|