100*100mm Natural Night Square Filter Light Pollution Filter for Night Photography Sky/Star Astrophotography
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Natural Night Square Filter uses double-sided optical glass, multi-layer coated, waterproof, oil-proof.
- SKU: KF01.1144
- 99.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1144_100-100mm-natural-night-square-filter
- • Light pollution doesn't only adversely affect the quality of night-time city and architectural photographs but also scientific astrophotography in urban areas. K&F Concept Round Filter helps to reduce the unwanted effect of light pollution, giving photographs more contrast and clarity as a result.
- • K&F Concept Natural Night Filters made of double side Nano-Coating use waterproof and scratch-resistance technology ,bring the high-quality definition, low-reflection and no Vignetting.
- • Block the most common wavelengths of light pollution in the night sky,Significant improvement in the colours throughout the whole scene
- • With only 2mm thickness and 100*100mm size,No Color Cast and is made with premium Germany Optics glass.
- • Suitable for Canon 16-35,Canon 24-70,Nikon 24-70,Nikon 70-200 and other 52mm,55mm,58mm,62mm,67mm,72mm,77mm,82mm lens, compatible with Lee Cokin Hitech Singh-Ray and other brand holder
The distinct filter is designed to block the wavelengths of light created by mercury vapour, sodium and other Low CRI lights that are often used as streetlights. These lights are usually yellow/orange and are the primary cause of light pollution around cities. This makes capturing beautiful nightscapes near cities very difficult.
Keep far away from light pollution when enjoying the wonderful night
As you can see there is a significant difference in the yellow cast caused by the lights of the city. You also have an increase in the contrast of the image, especially in the areas that were washed out by strong nearby street lights. But you will also notice that you have a more magenta sky. Personally, I prefer the magenta sky over the yellow/green sky. But that is also an easy adjustment in post-processing.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Optical glass|