K&F M18111 Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D Lenses to Fuji X Lens Mount Adapter
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F M18111 Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D Lenses to Fuji X Lens Mount Adapter Allow Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D mount lenses used on Fujifilm X series camera body.
- Availability: In Stock
- 29.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.109_nikon-g-to-fuji-x-mount-adapter
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Allow Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D mount lenses used on Fujifilm X series camera body.
- • Compatible with Fujifilm camera includes: Fuji , X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-M1, X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-S1, X-T1, X-T10, X-T20, X-T2, X10, X20, X30, XF1, XQ1, XQ2 etc.
- • Made of brass and aluminum. Stable,precise and durable construction.Manually operated.Infinity focus allowed.
- • For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- • 30 Days No Reason Return,12 months quality guarantee,100% satisfaction assurance.
Frequently Bought Together
Solid build, smooth mounting experience.
- Solid build quality. Wish it had a few more stops though.- Mounting went smoothly the Fuji X-T20 body and Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G and Tokina 12-28 f/4 lenses. Time to go take some photos!
Just what I needed. It fits awesomely perfect in my Fuji mirrorless cam, it clicks properly when is installed ( so good!) and the connection is firm , no wiggle. The 4 nikkor lenses I have tried it with connect/disconnect with no issues at all. The aperture control ring has 6 clicks from wide to narrow, which is good enough for general purposes and it has a good resistance to it so the aperture doesn’t change inadvertently . And also, this adapter look great! What’s not to love?
Great addition to my tool kit.
This adapter is an awesome addition to my gear. I have a lot of great Nikon glass and I recently invested in a Fuji mirrorless system. This adapter allows me to use my favorite Nikon lenses on my mirrrorless system. I do wish the aperture ring had more stops than 4.
Solid, functional, and an amazing deal.
Fantastic adapter for the price. Machined very well and of apparently solid quality. Gives you the option of either direct lens aperture control (older and D series Nikon glass) as well as around 6 "clicks" of control of G-series lenses from wide open to closed. The aperture ring on this adapter is smooth to turn and stops are tangible (clicked into) albeit it has a very short throw. It would be ideal for it to be geared to extend the travel on this ring by 2x and also provide finer control of mid-stops. For the machining and price though - just know that you are getting probably the best bang for the dollar here. At this price, it actually gives you an option of purchasing an adapter for each lens that you own and use with a Fuji body. Just awesome.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Fujifilm X-A1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A10||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-A5||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E1||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E2s||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-E3||Fuji X|
|Fujifilm X-H1||Fuji X|
- Next >
- End >>