77mm ND2-ND32 (1-5 Stop) Variable ND Filter and CPL Circular Polarizing Filter 2 in 1 for Camera Lens No X Spot Weather Sealed
$65.99 $65.99 0% OFF
Save 15% with this coupon
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Kentfaith reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer. If you buy more than one item from the same coupon, the maximum discount amount of the coupon will be equal to either the percentage discount off or the face value of the coupon on one eligible item. The coupon may only be used on www.kentfaith.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F filter features ND & CPL filter 2 in 1, No “X” cross on images, professional optical glasses, frames made by aluminum alloy.
- SKU: KF01.1087
- 65.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1087_77mm-variable-nd2-nd32-neutral-density-and-circular-polarizing-filter-coated
- * 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- * 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- * 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- * 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- * 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
K&F Concept Variable ND2-ND32 (1-5 Stops) & Circular Polarizer Filter Function 2-in-1 with 28 Multi-Layer Coatings for Camera Lens
Variable ND2-ND32 : Provides 5 stops adjustable, from ND2/ND4/ND8/ND16/ND32, wide application scope.
CPL Filter : Generally be used on enhance color and contrast , especially for on white cloud and blue sky photography.
28 Multi-Layer Coated
Both sides of the glass with nanometer coatings , waterproof, scratch resistant at the same time ensures high definition quality and first class of the photos quality.
Variable ND & CPL Function 2-in-1
Combined variable nd and cpl function into one filter, can achieve the nd filter and cpl filter features as the same time, no need to screw two filters again. Rotating the nd filter to control the light enter in lens, creats silk smooth object movements. CPL filter for enhance the color and contrast.
No "X" Cross on Images
The self-frame lock technology , while rotating to the Min end or ND32 stops, perfectly avoided the dark "X “ cross on wide-angle lens.
|Rating||125 reviews.||26 reviews.||89 reviews.||0 reviews.||76 reviews.||48 reviews.|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/ Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/ Landscape & Potrait Photograph||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Remove glare/No X cross/ Light reduction effect||Soft highlight/No X cross/Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/No X cross/Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect|
|0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)||0.9 to 2.1（3 to 7 Stops)|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers||28 layers|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
This dual filter is really fantastic. It delivers seamless grading of light whilst offering CPF at t he same time.
No color cast.
Great to have a variable filter and an ND filter in one. No color cast visible. Recommend.
Filter all in 1
It is a variable and polarizing ND filter. The ND is 5 steps, there are double, 10 steps (ND1000, 1024 to be exact). The polarizing filter eliminates light reflections on surfaces, cars, water, glass, also enhances the colors of the sky, leaves, asphalt, etc... (for more information search the Internet ) I personally use it for video, so as not to lose aperture-closing depth of field (f9 forward, now I can go to f2.3 without burning the frames due to excess light). I haven't removed it from my 35mm in a while, I'm delighted. The filter is made of metal and glass, presented in a rigid plastic case for storage. You can see the protective and anti-glare layers of a greenish color and you can put the dingle on it which holds quite well without staining. The lever changes the density of the filter and the other ring moves the polarizing filter. You have to be careful with this because you can move both carelessly. In the pictures you see the filter attached to an adapter, (step-up 49mm to 67mm) this is because I have 67 and 49 filters, my advice is to buy large filters then "step-up" adapters ". On image quality. Well, excellent: there are no casts, no chromatic aberration, no loss of definition or the terrible X of the ND gradual filters appear. I have a very expensive polarizing filter and barely notice the difference on it. As a negative point although I have already said it,
Great variable ND filter for photography and videography.
I was given this filter by K&F concept to review, but this is my honest review based on using it for a few shoots of both photography and videography. The filter comes in a really nice plastic protective case, also included is a cleaning cloth in a pouch. The cardboard box itself is sturdy with a magnetic opening.I asked for the 77mm filter to fit my biggest lens and got some step up rings so I can use this on all my lenses and by stepping up you wont get vignetting. The filter itself feels very good quality and well built, the exposure adjustment ring allows you to choose between five stops, it feels like a fluid video head and will not move on its own.I didn't witness any colour shift, or any photo or video issues using this filter, also there was no sign of the black X some filters show when the two optics cross at their maximum point.I would definitely recommend this variable ND filter, its at a very good price point and by using step up ring for around you can have this one filter work on all your lenses, that is a lot cheaper than a few sets of ND filters when your lenses have different sized filter threads.Using this on video at either 25 or 30 fps using shutter speeds of 50/1 or 60/1 this filter easily cut down the light to stop my footage being over exposed.I have added a review on YouTube and video demo, you can find this by searching youtube for this product description.
Very practical and of very good optical quality
Efficient circular polarization filter and very practical ND filter for long exposures in broad daylight, you can gradually switch from ND2 to ND32 (there are benchmarks to be found out). A very good manufacturing quality. Avoids having multiple filters to take with you. On the other hand, there is some vignetting that needs to be removed with LR, PS or others without any m
The Best ND you could get in budget, Love for K&F
I have always been a fan of K&F after buying their tripod, so I was pretty sure about the quality of ND.This is 1of 3 NDs I have purchased for my crew, and I should say this is amazing.I would start with the build quality, and it's pretty sturdy, the casing is aluminum and lightweight.Coming to the colors, I didn't see any difference in colors with ND on at Min and ND off. Also, the cutting down of light from ND 2 to ND 32 is so accurate for an ND(measured with exposure meter).
Excellent cpl + nd variable, compact and easy to use. I would have preferred a through thread at the exit or the option of attaching a lens hood.
Great addition to any lens!
I've been using this CPL/Density filter for about a month and it's amazing. I do inventory photos for a few dealerships and it works great in harsh light and balancing/removing reflections. As for its use on landscapes and portraits, it really helps to tone down the highlights to give better editing control and to deepen other areas of color that you often lose. The only downside is that I can't use my sun visor for "shock protection" because you can't use powerline with sun visor. Currently using this filter on a Tamron 24-70 G2
Really good for the price
Verified Purchase Better than expected
It is so beautiful and very durable. I am planning to purchase ND1000
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
Hi, this ND filter has 5 stops from 1-5 , thanks.
The Olympus 100-400mm IS lens size is 72mm, please reconfirm the number mark as "ø" (diameter) symbol, if the number is 72, just need to order same 72mm size filter ,thanks.
Hi, in wide-angle lens if on the most darkness stop , suggesting focus length is 20-24 for avoiding vignetting.
The thickness of this pol+nd2-32 is 11.7 mm.
50 mm Yongnuo lens filter size is 58mm, you can reconfirm your lens mark as "ø" (diameter) symbol, if the number is 58mm, it would be ok ,thanks.
Do You Know How Your K&F Concept Filters be Produced? | One-day Tour in Production Line
How to check your lens size
How to remove CPL filter from a lens(US)
|Recommended Scenes||Video Shooting/ Landscape Photography|
|Function||Remove glare/No X cross/ Light reduction effect|
|Stops||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|