K&F XB41 77mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XB41 77mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of ligh
- Availability: In Stock
- 77.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1087_77mm-variable-nd2-nd32-neutral-density-and-circular-polarizing-filter-coated
- • 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- • 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- • 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- • 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- • 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Frequently Bought Together
5 Stops Variable ND And CPL Filter
Variable ND And
Without ND Filter
With ND Filter
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
Double-sided Multilayer Green Film
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
So here is my take. I'm a little on the fence. First and foremost the good. The good is "I mean what the heck is cooler than a filter that changes density with a switch" omg right. So when it comes to light control ability the options are endless with this filter because it's dark to everything in the middle. super cool right. well the bad. the petty first you can't add or remove your lens hood using it buuuut you don't really need it. I mean it is an ND filter. the bad though. the filter spins freely on the lens once it is tightened. So it makes it very hard to adjust the switch with one hand. I guess that's a matter of what you are shooting. If it's on a tripod no problem but free hand is going to be a bit of a challenge. It fits snug and comes with a nice carrying disk style case. It feels like you are getting a quality filter material wise. It is heavy duty so I would trust my lens to a small fall to it if need be. I think it would be more than awesome for a long exposure I cant wait to try it.
I have been using the 58 mm ND Filter from the same brand and now I purchased the new SIGMA 77mm ND and CPL 2 in one filter. I live in Los Angeles where it’s sunny all year round and this filter is needed and beneficial when filming outside especially when shooting a video.
Love the quality without breaking the bank.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.