K&F XB41 58mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F XB41 58mm Variable ND&CPL Filter 2 in 1 Function Nano Coating No “X” cross 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light
- SKU: KF01.1322
- 67.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1322_58mm-variable-nd-filter-cpl-circular-polarising-polarizer-filter-2-in-1-function-nano-coating-graduated-fader-neutral-density-filter
- • 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- • 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- • 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- • 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- • 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|