100x100mm Square Black Diffusion Filter Kit Black Diffusion 1/4 Filter + Filter Holder
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Nano X Square System Kit ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► Black Diffusion 1/4 Filter ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► Nano X Series
- SKU: SKU.1915
- 116.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU.1915_100x100mm-square-black-diffusion-filter-kit-black-diffusion-1-4-filter-filter-holder
- * 【 Dream Cinematic Effect】This black diffusion 1/4 effect filter could soften the wrinkles, freckles and pores of facial skin, making it more delicate, plump and gorgeous. The hazy film effect can be better realized, showing dreamily effect. Recommending use it in video shooting and portrait photography.
- * 【28 Multi-Layer Coatings】Both sides of glass with waterproof, scratch-resistant and oilproof coatings, easy for cleaning. Without any negative influence for the image quality.
- * 【Import Optical AGC Glass】K&F Concept black diffusion 1/4 filter Made by Japanese AGC optical glass , multi-coatings reduces the transmittance to 84%, effectively reduces reflection of filter surface.
- * 【Metal Filter Holder】Allows creative use of light correction or special effects. Just swipe through different filters to take beautiful and colorful photos. This filter holder can be equipped with adapter rings of various sizes.
- * 【Kit Includes】This square black diffusion kit includes 1x 100x100mm square black diffusion 1/4 filter + 1x metal filter holder + 1 x Filter Carry Case + 8 x Filter Adapter Rings (49/52/58/62/67/72/77/82mm).
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• The surface high-tech film is waterproof, scratch-resistant, and oil-proof, protects the black diffusion filter from all around, and extends the service life.
• Imported Japanese AGC optical glass with double-side polishing technology ensures high definite image quality.
• Soften wrinkles, blemishes, and pores while maintaining skin tone values, making wrinkles less noticeable.
• Creates a soft quality of light and pastel effect, delicate and hazy cinematic effect, provides a soothing effect on skin tones.
• Uses the K&F Concept nanometer coating process to protect the filter effect between two pieces of glass, dosen't affect image quality.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
An 55mm adapter would be very welcome to use the filters on my wide Zeiss lens as well.
I added only 4 stars, because the holder's screw thread is loose and wobbly even on the K&F UV filter attached on my lens.
About a month ago, I shot photos at a wedding on a mountaintop in Tennessee. It was in the middle of the afternoon and the sun was super bright at the location of the ceremony. The venue was huge and I wanted to pack my camera bag somewhat light so that I didn’t have to struggle with tons of equipment. The square filter set from K&F concept was perfect for this type of work. The kit is lightweight and it makes it possible to use the one filter for several different sizes of lenses. During this wedding I was working with an 82mm lens and a 77mm lens as my primary glass. At the ceremony site, I had to quickly swap lenses and reapply the filter in order to get the shots the couple wanted. I found gaps in the ceremony where I could quietly and quickly change lenses and attach the filters without disturbing the event. It worked perfectly and even though some people might consider it cumbersome, I thought it was a lot easier than having to swap lenses and then screw filter into each lens.
When using these filters, I shot exclusively in RAW, but did not perceive any color cast from the filters. The mount is solid and the filter is well-protected by the soft lining in the case. It’s very easy to attach the mount to the lenses and in my opinion is actually easier to work with than individual filters.
I do feel like the lens adapter could fit a little more snuggly onto the camera lens, but I’m definitely not complaining about that and it is certainly not a dealbreaker. It’s just a tweak that could make the product even better than it already is.
One of the most appealing features of this product is its price. At $73, it’s much more budget-friendly than purchasing a single ND1000 filter. This is a great set-up for beginners and professionals alike.
There are no faqs for this product.