In photography, a tripod is used to stabilize and elevate a camera, a flash unit, or other photographic equipment. All photographic tripods have three legs and a mounting head to couple with a camera. The mounting head usually includes a thumbscrew that mates to a female threaded receptacle on the camera, as well as a mechanism to be able to rotate and tilt the camera when it is mounted on the tripod. Tripod legs are usually made to telescope, in order to save space when not in use. Tripods are usually made from aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, wood or plastic.
- 360-degree panoramic rotation; allows you to take photos at any angle in horizontal and vertical directions, making it easy to take panoramic photos and video shooting;Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated;With Standard 1/4" Screw Mount Compatible for all Digital Cameras, Lenses, most Camcorders, GoPro devices, Binocular, Telescopes.
- 4 Sections Leg,5 different height adjustment options and quick-acting locking, height from 18.5"/47cm to 56"/142cm, with extended center column to meet your needs High demand for shooting.
- Weighs only 2.49Lbs/1.13kg , Light-weight but durable; there is a handle on the tripod,convenient to carry.Comes with a storage bag, easy for outdoor photographers to carry and transport.
- Easy attachment & padded grip to avoid cellphone damage, Mount stretches between 1.9 to 3.9inches fits all iphone and Andorid phone sizes and universal screw attaches to all tripods.
- Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System giving a more convenient leg handling; Multi-function hook allows you to hang additional weight for increased stability; Telescopic adjustment handle and pitch adjustment lever for easy operation and convenient shooting adjustment.