Camera Tripod Quick Release Mounting Plate Pack of 2 KF-28 Series
KF31.031 $5 OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. K&F Concept Quick Release Mounting Plate features quality material, sturdy structure, wide compatibility, must have for tripods.
- SKU: KF31.031
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF31.031_camera-tripod-quick-release-mounting-plate-pack-of-2
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • This KF-28 Series Quick Release Mounting Plate fits all universal ARCA-SWISS QR Plate. K&F cameras tripods with ARCA-SWISS QR Plate include KF09.085 TM2515T, KF09.077V2 BA225, KF09.086 SA254T1, KF09.083 TM2515M1, KF09.015 TM2534T, KF09.087 S210, KF09.079 S211, KF09.093 SA255C1, KF09.097 SA225M1, KF09.084 SA254M1, KF09.087V2 S210, KF09.096 SA254T3.
- • Material: Aluminium alloy. Universal DSLR camera mount, 1/4 inch thread compatible with most DSRL cameras
- • Embeded durable anti-slip rubber pads
- • Hard anodized finish
- • 1.89*1.89*0.39 inch
Didn’t know the difference from the original
Works just as well for a fraction of the price. It also works with the originals.
Nearly identical to Manfrotto
I Purchased this and the Manfrotto 323 RC to test and compare. The Utebit unit is very well built and provides 100% functionality and compatibility. The D-ring is slightly smaller and the clamp lever is marginally shorter, but hardly noticeable. I wound up purchasing multiple Utebit clamps for all of my tripods.
Direct replacement for Manfrotto quick release
Purchase to add to used Manfrotto tripod with a ball head found on craigslist that was missing the camera mount. I used a 3/8-16 x 3/4 set screw to connect them together. Works fine.
After snapping into place, it still has a play, until you literally lock into place completely.
What I did not like is that the metal plate you screw in your camera is covered with a " too thick " coat of paint and they snap together with the plate it makes it not so stable compare to my old one. The clamp itself is also covered with a thick coat of paint and when the paint wears off it makes it also not so stable.
It works sometimes. While making sure that the secondary lock is disengaged, the quick release base plate locking lever has a hard time unlocking sometimes.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||26 reviews.||26 reviews.||40 reviews.|