Recon Force Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH recon force trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.133316
- 106.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.133316_recon-force-trail-camera
- * Real-time preview via mobile ap:With the live function, you can preview the images and videos captured by the Recon Force Trail Camera in real-time via the mobile app. This allows you to monitor the camera's activity remotely and make adjustments as needed.
- * High-quality LCD displa:The 2.0" IPS 320×240(RGB) DOT LCD display provides a clear and detailed view of the camera's settings and captured images. This makes it easy to navigate through the camera's menus and adjust settings as needed.
- * Built-in microphone and speake:The Recon Force Trail Camera comes equipped with a microphone and speaker, allowing you to record audio along with your video footage. This feature is especially useful for capturing wildlife sounds and vocalizations.
- * Secure password functio:The camera's password function allows you to set a 4-digit numeric or alphanumeric password to protect your camera from unauthorized access. This ensures that your camera and its contents remain secure at all times.
- * Automatic exposure contro:The Recon Force Trail Camera features automatic exposure control, which adjusts the camera's settings to ensure that your images and videos are properly exposed. This feature is especially useful in low-light conditions, where it can be difficult to get the right exposure manually.
A Recon Force trail camera is a type of outdoor camera that is designed to capture images and videos of wildlife or other outdoor activities. It is a popular choice among hunters, wildlife enthusiasts, and researchers who want to monitor animal behavior or track game. The camera is equipped with motion sensors that trigger the camera to take photos or videos when it detects movement. It also has infrared technology that allows it to capture images in low-light conditions without alerting animals. The Recon Force trail camera is known for its high-quality images and videos, as well as its durability and weather resistance. It is often used in remote locations and can be left in the field for extended periods of time. The camera is powered by batteries and can be set up to take photos or videos at specific intervals or triggered by motion. Overall, the Recon Force trail camera is a valuable tool for outdoor enthusiasts and researchers who want to capture and study wildlife behavior.
1. Regularly clean the camera lens: The lens is the most important part of the camera, and it needs to be cleaned regularly to ensure that the images captured are clear and sharp. Use a microfiber cloth to gently wipe the lens and remove any dirt or debris.
2. Check the battery life: The battery life of the camera is crucial, and it should be checked regularly to ensure that it is fully charged. Replace the batteries if necessary, and always carry spare batteries with you.
3. Keep the camera dry: The camera should be kept dry at all times, as moisture can damage the internal components. Use a waterproof case or cover if necessary, and avoid using the camera in wet or humid conditions.
4. Test the camera regularly: Test the camera regularly to ensure that it is working properly. Take a few test shots and review the images to ensure that they are clear and sharp.
5. Update the firmware: The firmware of the camera should be updated regularly to ensure that it is running smoothly and efficiently. Check the manufacturer's website for updates and follow the instructions carefully.
6. Store the camera properly: When not in use, the camera should be stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures, as this can damage the internal components. Use a protective case or bag to keep the camera safe and secure.
1. Security Box: A security box is a must-have accessory for a trail camera like the Recon Force. It provides an extra layer of protection against theft and vandalism. The security box is made of heavy-duty steel and can be locked with a padlock. It also has holes for a cable lock, which can be used to secure the camera to a tree or post.
2. Solar Panel: A solar panel is a great accessory for a trail camera, especially if you plan to leave it in the field for an extended period. The solar panel can be attached to the security box or the camera itself and will keep the battery charged using the power of the sun. This means you won't have to worry about changing batteries or running out of power.
3. SD Card: The Recon Force trail camera requires an SD card to store the photos and videos it captures. It's important to choose a high-quality SD card that can handle the high-resolution images and videos that the camera produces. A 32GB or 64GB SD card should be sufficient for most users.
4. Mounting Bracket: A mounting bracket is a useful accessory for a trail camera like the Recon Force. It allows you to easily attach the camera to a tree or post and adjust the angle for optimal coverage. The mounting bracket should be made of durable materials and have a secure locking mechanism to prevent the camera from falling or being knocked out of position.
1. "The camera is not taking any pictures": This could be due to a dead battery or a full memory card. To solve this, replace the battery with a new one or insert a new memory card.
2. "The camera is taking blurry pictures": This could be due to the camera being out of focus or the lens being dirty. To solve this, adjust the focus of the camera or clean the lens with a microfiber cloth.
3. "The camera is not detecting any motion": This could be due to the sensitivity settings being too low or the camera being obstructed. To solve this, adjust the sensitivity settings or clear any obstructions in front of the camera.
4. "The camera is not recording any audio": This could be due to the microphone being obstructed or the audio settings being turned off. To solve this, clear any obstructions from the microphone or turn on the audio settings.
5. "The camera is not working at night": This could be due to the infrared flash not working or the camera being in the wrong mode. To solve this, check the infrared flash and replace it if necessary or switch the camera to night mode.
1. High Resolution: The Recon Force Trail Camera should have a high resolution to capture clear and detailed images. A resolution of at least 20 megapixels would be ideal for this purpose.
2. Fast Trigger Speed: The camera should have a fast trigger speed to capture images quickly. A trigger speed of less than 0.5 seconds would be ideal for this purpose.
3. Long Battery Life: The camera should have a long battery life to ensure that it can capture images for an extended period without needing to be recharged. A battery life of at least 6 months would be ideal for this purpose.
4. Night Vision: The camera should have night vision capabilities to capture images in low light conditions. Infrared technology would be ideal for this purpose.
5. Weatherproof: The camera should be weatherproof to ensure that it can withstand harsh weather conditions. It should be able to operate in temperatures ranging from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Wireless Connectivity: The camera should have wireless connectivity to allow for remote access to the images captured. This would allow users to view the images from their smartphones or computers without having to physically access the camera.
Password function : 4 digits, numeric and alphabetic support
Exposure control : Automatic
Link method : Bluetooth switch camera WIFI
LCD display : 2.0" IPS 320×240(RGB) DOT
Product size : 17.8x15.6x9.7cm
APP name : TrailCamera Wifi
Area of use : unlimited
Live function : APP real-time preview
Microphone & Speaker : Support
Product approvals : CE, FCC, ROHS
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating