K&F HC810A trail camera Hunting Camera Scouting Trail Camera Wildview 1080P 24MP HD PIR Motion Night Vision Camera
$69.99 $99.99 30% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F 1080P 24MP HD PIR Motion Night Vision Camera
- SKU: KF35.002
- 69.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.002_kf-hc810a-hunting-camera-scouting-trail-camera-wildview-1080p-16mp-hd-pir-motion-night-vision-camera-kf-concept
- • 24MP Clearer Image + 1080P Sharper Video Resolution -The trail camera captures 24M Pixel crystal images and full HD 1080P videos. Color by day, black and white by night. Up to 9 photos per detection. Micro SD Card up to 32 GB, HC810A (Memory card NOT included in the package)
- • Faster 0.3s Trigger Speed -Once detecting the movements,the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.3s without delay.You will never miss any exciting moments even at night.The trigger distance is up to 80ft.
- • High Sensitivity and Night Vision with 3 PIR Sensor -The scouting camera will detect movements of wild animals as soon as they enter the detecting range.With 3 passive infrared sensors,the high-sensitive camera detect and record every breathtaking motion with lower power consumption.The 44 pcs upgraded infrared LEDs without bright flash can let you catch any moment even at dark night.
- • 120° Wide Angle Lens & Waterproof Sturdy Device -The game camera is equipped with 120° detecting range, allowing you to get excellent broader view.It will record any animal movements you want with wide angle lens even in rainy days, with IP 65 waterproof level.
- • easy to Operate + Multiple Applications-The hunting cam is easy to operate and mount.You could apply the user-friendly device to outdoor activities,not only hunting but also home security, property surveillance, wildlife monitoring and scouting,Farm Security.
Frequently Bought Together
Good trail camera. Full featured. Easy Setup.
Overall, a great camera for the backyard to check on things. This has internal sealing lending credibility to the IP65 claims made by the product. This also features IR lights, but they're hidden behind the black background.My gripe with is over the power requirements - 8 AA batteries required and using Eneloop rechargeable shows the power level as almost dead. This is a massive annoyance for me personally as I refuse to burn through a boatload of AA Alkaline batteries. I'm hoping it's just a calibration thing.Lastly, this comes with a strap also has a brass insert allowing this to be pole mounted, which is a nice feature
Quality, safety and efficiency
This product is worth every penny invested. Excellent image quality of both videos and images. I have the previous 16 megapixels but this one is definitely impressive. As I mentioned in the previous model it is versatile because it can be used by the hunter, in outdoor activities, for the safety of your home or business. Its construction is solid from a good quality material. The straps are also of excellent quality. More than pleased if I could give more than 5 stars ✨
Not bad for the price point
OK let's keep this simple, this is a 60 dollar cam not a 150 dollar cam. I have a browning special ops which is great but it wasn't 60 dollars so here it goes.Pro:Day time pictures are great for this price point, the are very clear and the colors are spot on.LCD screen is clear and a good size for viewing, much better than my special ops camera.Pictures are taken as they should with the software sensitivity adjustment (unlike my special ops that doesn't have adjustment)Con:Night time pictures are ok but not great. They are a bit blurry but not so much that I would say terrible.Software takes a little getting used too while reviewing pictures.
Takes good pictures and video
I tried using this to capture images of creatures moving along the creek behind my house. I didn’t capture any, so either there were none, or I didn’t push the buttons in the right sequence. So I moved the camera to the front of my house and was able to capture the migration of the trash collection and recycling trucks past my house. I seem to be getting a lot of false triggers, probably due to tree branches moving in the wind. I used a Samsung 32GB microSD Select card that I purchased through Amazon to store the data and that combination worked. I used 8 AA batteries to power the camera, but it is my understanding it can work with 4. I assume that 8 would run the camera for a longer period of time. There is a 3 positon switch for off, test and on. Moving the switch to the test positon allows the adjustment of the setting for still image resolution, delay and video duration among other things. After settings are complete, I pressed the OK button and then the shot button, then moved the switch to the on position. This sequence seemed to work. Just moving it to the on position didn’t, even if the settings had been done before. I was in need of instructions for an idiot.... push this button...do this next sort of thing. Still it did work and I got lots of pictures.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.