Aluminum Alloy 360 Degree Panoramic Gimbal Tripod Head with 1/4'' Standard Quick Release Plate
- It's a professional heavy-duty metal 360 degree panoramic gimbal tripod head with standard 1/4'' quick release plate and bubble level for dslr cameras up to 44lbs/20kg
- SKU: KF31.033
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF31.033_kf-concept-professional-heavy-duty-metal-360-degree-panoramic-gimbal-bird-watching-head
- * 【Strong & Stable】 Made of high-quality aluminum alloy. The panoramic head combines strong design, structure with durability and stability. The maximum load capacity is 20kg, suitable for SLR and digital cameras.
- * 【Panoramic shooting】The rotating base and vertical arm of the gimbal head can rotate 360 degrees to meet the needs of photography from different angles.
- * 【Multi-angle adjustment】 You can use the scale to slide up and down within the 70mm lifting range to adjust the shooting height and field of view, allowing you to accurately locate the center of gravity of any lens and camera system.
- * 【High compatibility】 Standard Arca-Swiss 1/4 "quick release plate and bubble level, non-slip design, detachable, fits all SLR cameras. The 3/8" bottom screw can be used for various professional tripods.
- * 【Wide range of applications 】 Simple, fast and versatile image acquisition, suitable for nature, bird and sports photography, and ideal for wildlife and sports photographers.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
·High load capacity: This static head can hold up to 20 kg. Allows you to capture more beautiful moments in animal and sports photography
·Versatile rotation: The swivel base and vertical arm can be rotated 360° (horizontal and vertical) to meet the photographic requirements of different angles.
·Precise adjustment: Large knobs with spirit levels are easy to use, and numbered scales along the swivel base and vertical arm allow you to easily repeat your settings for different lens and camera combinations.
Note: For cameras with telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod ring for it to work properly and for better balance.
|Rating||96 reviews.||10 reviews.||5 reviews.|
|Price||$164.99 $89.99||$259.00 $188.99||$149.99 $109.99|
Tripod Head Type
|Gimbal Tripod Head||3D gear head||Gimbal Tripod Head|
Item Dimensions LxWxH
|9.06 x 7.48 x 1.57 inches||0.55*0.51*0.45 inches||9.06 x 7.48 x 1.57 inches|
|Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||CNC Aluminum alloy|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
|Tripod Head Type||Gimbal Tripod Head|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.06 x 7.48 x 1.57 inches|