Tripod Head 44lbs Load Professional Heavy Duty 360° Pantilt with 1/4'' Standard Quick Release Plate & Bubble Level
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F Concept Tripod Head helps to capture actions. Made of aluminum alloy for sturdy structure. 360 degrees adjustable. Akka standard quick release plate.
- SKU: KF31.033
- 79.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF31.033_kf-concept-professional-heavy-duty-metal-360-degree-panoramic-gimbal-bird-watching-head
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • [Bird-watching pan/tilt] is used for sports tracking, suitable for shooting birds or sports events. A pan/tilt can easily capture the shooting template in all directions;
- • [Structure] Using 6061 aluminum alloy, the gimbal weighs more than 1.7kg, sturdy design and structure, stable, fast moving horizontally and vertically;
- • [Performance] The horizontal adjustment of the lens platform can accurately position any size lens and the center of gravity calibration ruler of the camera system, and can position the lens repeatedly;
- • [Panorama shooting] The rotating base and vertical arm can be rotated 360 degrees (horizontal and vertical), which can meet the needs of photography from different angles.
- • [Quick release plate system] Universal Akka standard quick release plate, including standard 1/4 inch quick release plate and level. Anti-slip design on quick release plate
Tripod Gimbal head
Perfect for my needs on a heavy duty Tripod. Wouldn't work on my lightweight tri-pod because it is heavy. I had to purchase a heavier Tripod so the balance of traversing side to side or up and down was sturdy during my phot shoots
I got this quickly and was very pleased with it, especially for the money. The only thing that I didn't expect is that the base is 3/8" and my tripod adapter is 1/4". So I bought some 3/8" to 1/4" threaded bushings and that worked out perfectly.
I was hesitant ordering the right product. Was referred by a friend. Awesome gimble, exactly what I needed. Thank you. Received a day earlier.
This is my first Gimbal - for me it works great. I shoot mostly sports and wildlife. I switch the Gimbal between my tripod and my monopod. I’ve been using it successfully without any complaints for about 5 months.
I was told I should protect my camera with a sturdy tripod. This definitely does the job.
There are no faqs for this product.