Sony A Mount Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter K&F Concept M22101
- K&F M22101 Sony A Mount Lenses to Sony E Lens Mount Adapter Allow Minolta A / Sony A mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- SKU: KF06.146
- 29.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/AMKF06.146_minolta-af-to-sony-nex-e-mount-adapter
- * Allow Minolta A / Sony A mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- * Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- * Made of brass and aluminum. Stable, precise and durable construction. Manually operated. Infinity focus allowed.
- * For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return, 12 months quality guarantee, 100% satisfaction assurance.
K&F Concept design and produce full range of lens adapters to fit lenses of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Leica, Contax Yashica, Minolta, Tamron, T2, C mount, Exakta, M39, M42, Pentacon etc used on Camera bodies of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax, Micro 4 3, Leica, M42, Cinema C mount etc.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
The adapter is very well made and for this price it's a bargain. Highly recommended.
Well made and does the job, bringing back into use all those old Minolta AF lenses.
Very qualitative product mainly in metal
I highly recommend!
The body of the adapter is made entirely of metal.
Some notes: as has already been written, the AF obviously does not work and you will have to focus manually (which I do not mind).
Having switched to full-frame, my old fish-eye (made for APS-C), hooked to this adapter, initially showed horrible black borders. However, the sony alpha 7m2 has a setting just for this and allows you to shoot in APS-C mode.
The aperture ring is intuitive and easy to use.
The camera must be set for shooting without lens and in practice it will work in manual or aperture priority, also the focus will be manual but focus peaking assistance is possible.
Ultimately it is a cheap product, well made, economic alternative to the Sony originals; not suitable for action or sports photography, great for everything else. I cannot give information on compatibility with full frame sensors because I use APS C.
The construction is good, it weighs just enough to notice that it is a quality product, it works perfectly.
You have to keep in mind that with the adapter you will have to use everything manually, that is, manual focus is obvious, but something I did not know is that the adapter comes with a ring to close or open the diaphragm but it does not show the step diaphragm (1.8, 2.8, 3.5, etc).
In the camera as you move the ring it will not appear which diaphragm is being used either, specifically in my camera it says F/0.0, even so, you can use the aperture priority mode and the camera calculates the shutter speed without problems.
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.
There are no faqs for this product.