Anti Theft Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH anti theft trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.143056
- 74.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.143056_anti-theft-trail-camera
- * Anti-theft design for secure outdoor use:The anti-theft trail camera is designed to prevent theft and vandalism, making it ideal for outdoor use in remote areas.
- * Wide PIR sensing angle for better coverage:With a 90-degree PIR sensing angle, the camera can detect movement from a wider area, ensuring that no activity goes unnoticed.
- * High photo resolution for clear images:The camera's 16M photo resolution ensures that images are clear and detailed, making it easier to identify people and animals.
- * Multiple consecutive shot options for better capture:The camera offers multiple consecutive shot options, allowing you to capture multiple images in a row, ensuring that you don't miss any important activity.
- * Support for external alkaline batteries for longer use:The camera supports external alkaline batteries, allowing you to use it for longer periods without worrying about running out of power.
An anti-theft trail camera is a type of camera that is designed to prevent theft or damage. These cameras are commonly used for outdoor surveillance, wildlife monitoring, and hunting. They are equipped with features such as password protection, GPS tracking, and tamper-proof casing to prevent unauthorized access or removal. Some anti-theft trail cameras also have motion sensors that trigger an alarm or send notifications to the owner's phone when someone tries to tamper with the camera. These cameras are typically battery-powered and can be set up in remote locations without the need for a power source or internet connection. They are also weather-resistant and can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. Anti-theft trail cameras are popular among hunters and wildlife enthusiasts who want to monitor animal activity without disturbing them. They are also used by homeowners and property managers to monitor their premises and deter theft or vandalism.
1. Deterrent for Theft: An anti-theft trail camera is designed to deter theft by capturing high-quality images and videos of any potential intruders. The camera is usually hidden and difficult to spot, making it an effective tool for catching thieves in the act. The mere presence of the camera can also discourage potential thieves from attempting to steal.
2. Remote Monitoring: Anti-theft trail cameras are equipped with wireless connectivity, allowing you to monitor the camera remotely from your smartphone or computer. This feature is particularly useful for outdoor enthusiasts who want to keep an eye on their property while away from home. You can receive real-time alerts and view live footage from the camera, giving you peace of mind knowing that your property is safe.
3. High-Quality Images and Videos: Anti-theft trail cameras are designed to capture high-quality images and videos, even in low-light conditions. This is achieved through the use of advanced sensors and lenses, which allow the camera to capture clear and detailed footage. The camera can also be set to capture images or videos at specific intervals, allowing you to capture a time-lapse of any activity in the area.
4. Long Battery Life: Anti-theft trail cameras are designed to operate for extended periods without the need for frequent battery changes. This is achieved through the use of low-power components and efficient power management systems. Some cameras can operate for several months on a single set of batteries, making them ideal for remote locations where access to power is limited.
1. Security Box: An anti-theft trail camera is designed to capture images and videos of wildlife or trespassers. A security box is an essential accessory that protects the camera from theft and damage. The box is made of durable materials and can be locked with a padlock. It also has holes for cables and a mounting bracket for easy installation.
2. Python Cable Lock: Another accessory that can enhance the security of an anti-theft trail camera is a python cable lock. The lock is made of braided steel and has a vinyl coating to prevent scratching. It can be looped around a tree or post and secured to the camera's security box. The lock is also adjustable, making it suitable for different sizes of cameras.
3. Solar Panel: An anti-theft trail camera is usually placed in remote areas where there is no access to electricity. A solar panel is an accessory that can provide a continuous power supply to the camera. The panel is easy to install and can be mounted on a tree or post. It also has a built-in battery that stores energy during the day and powers the camera at night.
4. SD Card Reader: An SD card reader is an accessory that allows you to view and transfer images and videos from the camera's SD card to your computer or mobile device. The reader is compact and easy to use. It also supports different types of SD cards and has a high-speed data transfer rate.
5. Camouflage Tape: Camouflage tape is an accessory that can help you conceal the camera in its surroundings. The tape is made of durable materials and has a camouflage pattern that blends with the environment. It is also easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue. The tape can be used to cover the camera's security box, cables, and mounting bracket.
1. Wildlife Monitoring: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to monitor wildlife in remote areas. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of animals in their natural habitat without the fear of theft or damage.
2. Home Security: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to monitor the perimeter of a home or property. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of any suspicious activity, such as trespassing or theft.
3. Construction Site Monitoring: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to monitor construction sites. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of any unauthorized access or theft of equipment.
4. Farm Monitoring: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to monitor farms and ranches. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of any suspicious activity, such as theft of livestock or equipment.
5. Hunting: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to monitor hunting areas. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of any wildlife activity, helping hunters to track and locate their prey.
6. Outdoor Adventure: Anti-theft trail cameras can be used to capture images or videos of outdoor adventures, such as hiking, camping, and fishing. The camera can be set up to capture images or videos of the scenery, wildlife, and activities, without the fear of theft or damage.
1. Error: The camera is not capturing any images or videos.
Solution: Check if the camera is turned on and has enough battery life. Ensure that the SD card is properly inserted and has enough storage space. Also, check if the camera is in the correct mode (photo or video) and if the settings are appropriate for the environment.
2. Error: The camera is capturing blurry images or videos.
Solution: Check if the lens is clean and free from any obstructions. Ensure that the camera is not moving or shaking during capture. Adjust the focus and aperture settings if necessary. Also, make sure that the camera is not too close or too far from the subject.
3. Error: The camera is not detecting any motion.
Solution: Check if the motion sensor is turned on and has the appropriate sensitivity level. Ensure that the camera is not obstructed by any objects or vegetation. Also, make sure that the camera is positioned at the correct angle and height for optimal motion detection.
4. Error: The camera is not transmitting images or videos to the remote device.
Solution: Check if the camera is connected to a stable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular network. Ensure that the remote device is connected to the same network and has the appropriate permissions to access the camera. Also, check if the camera's firmware is up to date and if there are any software compatibility issues.
Loop recording : Support
Dust and waterproof rating : IP66
PIR sensing angle : 90 degrees
Moon image watermarking : Support
Lens : f=4.0mm F/NO=2.0 FOV=80°
Photo resolution : 16M:5376x3024
External Alkaline Battery Specifications : 4PCS LR6(AA) Battery: 6V
Operating temperature : -20 - 60°C
File formats : JPEG/MPEG-4 (H.264)
Number of consecutive shots : 1 shot in a row, 2 shots in a row, 3 shots in a row, 10 shots in a row
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating