Pir Trigger Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH pir trigger trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.133302
- 106.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.133302_pir-trigger-trail-camera
- * Fast Trigger Speed: 0.2 seconds capture time:The PIR trigger trail camera has a fast trigger speed of 0.2 seconds, ensuring that you never miss a shot.
- * Wide PIR Sensing Angle: 120 degrees:The camera has a wide PIR sensing angle of 120 degrees, ensuring that you capture all the action.
- * Long Fill Light Irradiation Distance: 65ft/20m:The camera has a long fill light irradiation distance of 65ft/20m, ensuring that you capture clear images even in low light conditions.
- * Multiple Link Methods: Bluetooth switch camera WIFI:The camera has multiple link methods, including Bluetooth switch camera WIFI, making it easy to connect to your devices.
- * Real-time Preview: APP real-time preview:The camera has a real-time preview function through the APP, allowing you to see what the camera sees in real-time.
A PIR (Passive Infrared) trigger trail camera is a type of camera that uses infrared sensors to detect motion and heat signatures of animals or people passing by. When the sensors detect movement, the camera is triggered to take a photo or record a video. This type of camera is commonly used for wildlife observation, hunting, and security purposes. The PIR trigger technology allows for longer battery life and reduces the number of false triggers compared to other types of motion detection. The trail camera is designed to be durable and weather-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use. The captured images or videos can be stored on a memory card or transmitted wirelessly to a remote device. Some trail cameras also have additional features such as time-lapse mode, night vision, and adjustable sensitivity settings. Overall, PIR trigger trail cameras are a useful tool for monitoring and observing wildlife or securing a property.
1. False Triggers: False triggers can occur when the camera detects motion from non-targeted sources such as moving branches or leaves. To solve this issue, adjust the camera's sensitivity settings to reduce the chances of false triggers.
2. Battery Drain: Battery drain can occur when the camera is left on for extended periods of time or when the batteries are low. To solve this issue, ensure that the camera is turned off when not in use and replace the batteries regularly.
3. Poor Image Quality: Poor image quality can occur when the camera is not properly focused or when the lens is dirty. To solve this issue, clean the lens with a soft cloth and adjust the camera's focus settings.
4. Memory Card Errors: Memory card errors can occur when the card is full or when it is not properly inserted into the camera. To solve this issue, ensure that the memory card is properly inserted and has enough space to store new images.
5. Camera Malfunction: Camera malfunction can occur due to various reasons such as exposure to extreme temperatures or physical damage. To solve this issue, contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement options.
1. Wildlife Monitoring: The PIR trigger trail camera can be used to monitor wildlife in their natural habitat. The camera can be set up in a forest or a wildlife reserve to capture images and videos of animals as they move around. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos.
2. Home Security: The PIR trigger trail camera can also be used as a home security camera. The camera can be set up outside the house to monitor any movement around the property. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos of any potential intruders.
3. Farm Monitoring: The PIR trigger trail camera can be used to monitor farms and ranches. The camera can be set up to capture images and videos of livestock as they move around. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos.
4. Hunting: The PIR trigger trail camera can be used by hunters to monitor game trails. The camera can be set up to capture images and videos of animals as they move around. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos.
5. Outdoor Adventure: The PIR trigger trail camera can be used by outdoor enthusiasts to capture images and videos of their adventures. The camera can be set up to capture images and videos of hiking trails, camping sites, and other outdoor activities. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos.
6. Research: The PIR trigger trail camera can be used by researchers to study animal behavior. The camera can be set up to capture images and videos of animals as they move around. The PIR sensor will detect any movement and trigger the camera to capture images or videos. Researchers can use the images and videos to study animal behavior and habitat.
1. Motion Detection Technology: The latest application technologies of the camera include motion detection technology, which is used in PIR trigger trail cameras. This technology allows the camera to detect any movement in its field of view and trigger the camera to start recording. The camera can capture images or videos of wildlife or intruders without the need for constant monitoring.
2. Infrared Night Vision: Another key feature of PIR trigger trail cameras is infrared night vision. This technology allows the camera to capture clear images or videos in low light or complete darkness. The camera uses infrared LEDs to illuminate the area, making it possible to capture images or videos without disturbing the wildlife or alerting intruders.
3. Wireless Connectivity: Many PIR trigger trail cameras now come with wireless connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. This allows users to remotely access the camera's images or videos from their smartphones or other devices. Users can also control the camera's settings and receive alerts when the camera detects motion.
4. High-Resolution Imaging: The latest PIR trigger trail cameras also feature high-resolution imaging technology. This allows the camera to capture clear and detailed images or videos, even in low light conditions. The camera's high-resolution imaging technology also makes it possible to zoom in on specific areas of the image or video without losing clarity or detail.
1. Regularly clean the camera lens and sensor: As the camera is used outdoors, it is likely to accumulate dust, dirt, and debris on the lens and sensor. This can affect the quality of the images captured. Therefore, it is important to clean the lens and sensor regularly to ensure that the camera is functioning optimally.
2. Check the battery life: The camera is powered by batteries, and it is important to ensure that the batteries are fully charged or replaced when necessary. This will ensure that the camera is always ready to capture images when triggered by motion.
3. Test the camera regularly: It is important to test the camera regularly to ensure that it is functioning properly. This can be done by setting up the camera and triggering it manually to ensure that it captures images as expected.
4. Store the camera properly: When the camera is not in use, it should be stored in a dry and cool place. This will prevent moisture and heat from damaging the camera's internal components. Additionally, it is important to store the camera in a protective case to prevent damage from accidental drops or impacts.
Bluetooth distance : 20 meters outside
Live function : APP real-time preview
Link method : Bluetooth switch camera WIFI
Trigger photo speed : 0.2 seconds
Exposure control : Automatic
Fill light irradiation distance : 65ft/20m
Attachment methods : Strap + tree nail bracket
PIR sensing angle : 120 degrees
Working mode : Photo-taking
Loop recording : Support
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating