KF KF-401F Dark green 5 million sensor 24MP/0.4 seconds start, 3 PIR, carrying WIFI function HD outdoor waterproof hunting and hunting infrared night vision camera official website for sale (2pcs)
$174.99 $437.99 60% OFF
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept kf kf-401f dark green 5 million sensor 24mp/0.4 seconds start, 3 pir, carrying wifi function hd outdoor waterproof hunting and hunting infrared night vision camera official website for sale (2pcs) online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.007V2
- 174.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.007V2_kf-kf-401f-dark-green-5-million-sensor-24mp-0-4-seconds-start-3-pir-carrying-wifi-function-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-and-hunting-infrared-night-vision-camera-official-website-for-sale-2pcs
- • 【Built-in WiFi APP Remote Control】 With the built-in WiFi function, you can connect to the camera's WiFi through your phone to set up or check pictures or videos directly, even if you have fixed the camera at a high place or somewhere not easy to reach. The trail camera is not a webcam, its remote control has a limited range. The remote style keypad control the camera WiFi turn on/off remotely.(Please download the APP first according to the user manual).
- • 【24MP Image 1296P Video Super HD Resolution】With 3 infrared sensors, the high-sensitive camera detects and records every breathtaking motion with lower power consumption. And the camera captures up to 24MP high-quality images and 1296P video with super clear sound, recording every moment of vivid wildlife and natural beauty with its wealth of detail.
- • 【120°Wide Angle Lens Faster 0.4s Trigger Speed】The camera is equipped with a 120° detecting range, which allows you to get an excellent broader view. Once detecting the movements, the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.4s without delay. You will never miss any exciting moments even at night. IR flash 36pc 850nm infrared LEDs range 65FT(22m)
- • 【IP65 Waterproof Sturdy】With IP65 waterproof, the sturdy case extremely protects trail camera from rain and dust damage. The camera can work well even in tough environments, such as desert, grassland and tropical rainforest.
- • The extremely long battery life of up to 8 months with 8*AA batteries. (Note: 32GB SD card and battery are not included)
Photo Resolution: 24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3 MP
Video Resolution: 1728x1296 30fps, 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480
Distance of Night Vision: 65FT(22m)
IR Flash: 36pcs infrared LEDs (850nm)
Screen: 2.0" color TFT LCD
USB Connection: Mini USB
Available for Android and IOS system
Wildlife Camera *1
Installation belt *1
Wall mount *1
USB cable *1
Wireless remote control*1
|Rating||412 reviews.||411 reviews.||103 reviews.||0 reviews.||27 reviews.||411 reviews.|
|Price||$437.99 $174.99||$179.99 $94.99||$419.99 $199.99||$169.99 $79.99||$149.99 $59.90||$579.99 $229.99|
Amount of infrared lamps
|36pcs (850nm)||36pcs (850nm)||22pcs (850nm)||42pcs (940nm)|
Amount of PIR SENSORS
Detection Range of PIR sensors
|22m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||26m (82ft)|
Waterproof IP Rating
An zopu will treat you great also.
This trail cam has work great I use it for security purpose! Night or day. Gardepro a3
Read the instructions
While the instructions were written with humor, they proved to be very helpful with initial set up and continued use.
VIEWING SCREEN VERY SMALL AND HARD TO SEE BUT EXPECTED. CAMERA IS USED TO SEE WHAT OR WHO IS ON THE PROPERTY DAY OR NIGHT.
Really useful and easy to operate
Got this to help locate a kitten who got dumped on my big work campus. Using time and date stamp.I was able to find out what times it showed up looking for food-- its also been interesting to see how many racoons possums and foxes come around. Photo quality has been really Impressive. Rain or shine.
Great when it works.
I bought this to watch the activity of a mother rabbit in my backyard landscaping. She had a nest and I wanted to watch her coming to feed the babies. The nights that it worked it was GREAT! But there were a couple nights that it would record the 30 second video and nothing after, when I know she was still there. Then yesterday when I brought the camera in to view the videos, it said I needed to insert the SD card (which WAS installed). But the video I did get when the bunnies hopped out of the nest was priceless!The only other complaint I have is that strap. I wanted to attach the camera to my fence but there was no way I could get it tight enough without it slipping. Fortunately, I own a tripod, so I just used that and was able to get the exact angle I wanted.Is it worth the price? YEP!
There are no faqs for this product.
|Amount of infrared lamps||36pcs (850nm)|
|Amount of PIR SENSORS||3pcs|
|Detection Range of PIR sensors||120°|
|Trigger Distance||22m (65ft)|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IP65|