Wide View Trail Camera
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH wide view trail camera online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.133380
- 106.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.133380_wide-view-trail-camera
- * Wide 120-degree PIR sensing angle captures more activity:This trail camera has a wide PIR sensing angle of 120 degrees, which allows it to capture more activity in the surrounding area. This means that you won't miss any important moments, whether it's wildlife passing by or someone trespassing on your property.
- * High-quality 12M photo resolution for clear images:With a photo resolution of 12M (4608x2592), this trail camera captures clear and detailed images. This is especially important for wildlife photography, where you want to be able to see every detail of the animals you're capturing.
- * 34pcs infrared fill lights for clear night vision:The 34pcs infrared fill lights on this trail camera provide clear night vision, allowing you to capture activity even in low-light conditions. This is especially important for wildlife photography, where animals are often most active at night.
- * Customizable motion sensing delay for more control:The motion sensing delay on this trail camera is customizable, with options ranging from 3 seconds to 10 minutes (default 30 seconds). This gives you more control over when the camera takes photos, allowing you to capture the activity you want without wasting battery life.
- * Password function for added security:This trail camera has a password function with support for both numeric and alphabetic characters. This adds an extra layer of security to your camera, ensuring that only authorized users can access the photos and videos it captures.
A wide view trail camera is a type of camera that is designed to capture images and videos of wildlife and other outdoor activities. It is equipped with a wide-angle lens that allows it to capture a wider field of view than a regular trail camera. This makes it ideal for monitoring large areas such as fields, forests, and game trails.
Wide view trail cameras are typically used by hunters, wildlife enthusiasts, and researchers to monitor animal behavior, track migration patterns, and study the ecology of different species. They are also used by homeowners to monitor their property for security purposes.
These cameras are usually weather-resistant and can be mounted on trees, posts, or other structures. They are equipped with motion sensors that trigger the camera to take a photo or video when movement is detected. Some models also have infrared technology that allows them to capture images and videos in low-light conditions.
Overall, wide view trail cameras are a valuable tool for anyone who wants to observe and study wildlife in their natural habitat.
1. Wildlife observation: A wide view trail camera can be used to capture images and videos of wildlife in their natural habitat. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for a better chance of capturing animals in their natural environment.
2. Security surveillance: A wide view trail camera can be used for security surveillance in remote areas. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for better coverage of the area being monitored.
3. Outdoor sports: A wide view trail camera can be used to capture images and videos of outdoor sports such as mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for a better chance of capturing the action.
4. Landscape photography: A wide view trail camera can be used for landscape photography. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for a better chance of capturing the entire landscape in one shot.
5. Construction site monitoring: A wide view trail camera can be used to monitor construction sites. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for better coverage of the construction site.
6. Event photography: A wide view trail camera can be used for event photography. The camera's wide-angle lens can capture a larger area, allowing for a better chance of capturing the entire event in one shot.
1. Wide Angle Lens: A wide view trail camera should have a lens with a wide angle of view to capture a larger area. A lens with a focal length of 16mm or less would be ideal for this purpose. This will allow the camera to capture more of the surrounding environment and provide a better view of the trail or area being monitored.
2. High Resolution: A high-resolution camera is essential for a wide view trail camera. A resolution of at least 1080p is recommended to capture clear and detailed images. This will allow the camera to capture fine details such as animal tracks or other important features that may be missed with a lower resolution camera.
3. Motion Detection: A wide view trail camera should have a motion detection feature to capture any movement in the area being monitored. This feature will allow the camera to capture images or videos of animals or other objects that may be moving through the area. The motion detection feature should be adjustable to avoid false alarms caused by wind or other environmental factors.
4. Weatherproof: A wide view trail camera should be weatherproof to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. The camera should be able to withstand rain, snow, and extreme temperatures. A durable and rugged design is also important to protect the camera from damage caused by animals or other environmental factors. A weatherproof camera will ensure that it can be used in any weather condition and provide reliable performance over time.
1. Wide-angle lens: The latest application technology in wide view trail cameras is the use of a wide-angle lens. This lens allows for a wider field of view, capturing more of the surrounding area and increasing the chances of capturing wildlife or other activity.
2. High-resolution images: Another key technology in wide view trail cameras is the ability to capture high-resolution images. This allows for clearer and more detailed images, making it easier to identify animals or other objects in the photos.
3. Motion detection: Many wide view trail cameras now come equipped with motion detection technology. This allows the camera to detect movement and automatically take a photo or video, even in low light conditions.
4. Wireless connectivity: Some wide view trail cameras now come with wireless connectivity, allowing users to remotely access and control the camera from their smartphone or other device. This makes it easier to monitor the camera and view photos or videos without having to physically access the camera.
5. Long battery life: Finally, the latest application technology in wide view trail cameras includes longer battery life. This allows the camera to remain in the field for longer periods of time without needing to be recharged or have the batteries replaced.
1. Tripod: A tripod is an essential accessory for a wide view trail camera. It provides stability and allows the camera to be positioned at the perfect angle to capture the entire scene. A tripod with adjustable legs and a ball head will allow for easy adjustments and leveling on uneven terrain.
2. Solar Panel: A wide view trail camera is often used in remote locations where access to power is limited. A solar panel can be used to keep the camera's batteries charged, ensuring that it is always ready to capture images and videos.
3. Protective Case: A protective case is a must-have accessory for any camera, but it is especially important for a wide view trail camera that will be exposed to the elements. A rugged, waterproof case will protect the camera from rain, snow, and other environmental hazards.
4. Memory Card: A wide view trail camera can capture a lot of images and videos, so a large capacity memory card is essential. A high-speed card will ensure that the camera can capture images quickly and efficiently, and a backup card will provide peace of mind in case the primary card is lost or damaged.
5. Wireless Remote: A wireless remote allows the user to control the camera from a distance, making it easier to capture images and videos without disturbing the wildlife. A remote with a long range and a variety of functions, such as a timer and motion detection, will provide even more flexibility and control.
Monitoring period setting : 0-24 hours
Motion Sensing Delay : 3 seconds-10 minutes (default 30 seconds)
Number of consecutive shots : 1 shot in a row, 2 shots in a row, 3 shots in a row, 10 shots in a row
Trigger photo speed : 0.2 seconds
Password function : 4 digits, numeric and alphabetic support
Photo resolution : 12M:4608x2592
Number of IR fill lights : 34pcs infrared fill light; 940nm
PIR sensing angle : 120 degrees
External alkaline battery specification : 8PCS LR6(AA) Battery: 6V
Timing shooting function : 3 seconds - 24 hours
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating