Nikon F/AF AI AI-S Lens to Canon EOS EF EF-S Mount Cameras K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F lens mount adapter features a Premium-grade lens adapter, high precision, good quality. Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), anodized aluminum construction.
- SKU: KF06.088
- 22.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.088_nikon-ai-to-canon-eos-mount-adapter
- * Premium-grade lens adapter, high precision, good quality.
- * Smooth surface for effortless mount, infinity focus allowed diaphragm control of the lens is set manually.
- * Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), anodized aluminum construction.
- * Compatible Cameras (including, but not limited to): Canon EOS-1Ds/ EOS-1D/ EOS-5D/ EOS 7D/ EOS 60D/ EOS 600D
- * Please note Infinity focus position： the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super-telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
- This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable
- prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses.
- The adapters are precision made to ensure the perfect fit.
- High quality and compact.
- Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic).
• Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate while using this adapter. There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Full manual operation, manual focus, manual iris adjustment can be achieved with body manual exposure, aperture priority exposure. In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot in Manual or Aperture Priority Mode. Before use, set your camera Menu: "Shoot without lens".
How to get it off
- Press and hold the spring leaf in the direction of the blue arrow without releasing it.
- Ture the adapter ring in the direction of the red arrow and remove it.
These images belong to KENTFAITH end users.