49MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
$13.99 $36.99 62% OFF
To United States Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 49mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF01.1310
- 13.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1310_k-amp-f-concept-49mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
Great product. No issues and works as expected.
I purchased this, though I was hesitant given the price. I have spent much more on filters and was very leery. However, I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the quality of this filter. It is made of great materials, has perfect threads, and takes excellent, glare free photos. I would have never expected it to perform as well as one of my $50 filters, much less one of my $100+ ones. But I was pleasantly surprised.
no vignetting and high quality glass
this filter is solid. The threads screw on with ease on my 49mm lenses and the filter helps elimate those strong reflections that can make or break a photo. with this lens I'm not getting the strong vignetting I've gotten in the past when taking photos with other filters.
24-105mm Sony G
Good filter! Will buy again
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|