62MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 62mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 13.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1314_k-amp-f-concept-62mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
This is a Quality Well-Made CPL Filter which makes your Photo look Professional
-I’m surprised and impressed by the quality and nice feature of this filter-The lens uses Japanese optical glasses plus the blue coating allow maximum light transmittance, reduce reflection and glare, which improves quality image comparable to other major brand CPL filter. The frame is built with quality aluminum that helps smooth adjustment and thread on/off. The CNC Trapezoidal Pattern also help secure the filter to the camera lens. It’s also stackable so you can screw it on another filter, say another K&F Concept ND filter-I use the Kodak Color Control Patches for my testing as below-No Vignetting at corners thanks to the ultra slim rim design-No image distortion by comparing filtered image on a test pattern-Finally I posted some images with filter and another without for comparison
It does change the picture just a bit, but that's what I was going for. Better color showing more detail.
Works great and pictures look sharp.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
There are no faqs for this product.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.