82MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
Free shipping to eligible country
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 82mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- Availability: In Stock
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1318_82mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
Itlooks very good.
I bought two filters, one of them is CPL, the other is ND1000, both look very good.
Give it a try :)
I was afraid to try this because of the mixed reviews, but this filter is just fine! I'm a hobbyist so this filter works for me. No weird colors or vignettes, just nicely filtered photos.
Great for different effects...
My grandson, the photographer, uses this filter to add or remove reflection in his pictures - and he showed me a photo where he took a picture of a mountain reflected in a lake. And then, a shot of that reflection removed with a different lake effect. He tells me this filter works great for him - he attaches it to his camera and then can rotate it, for the effect he wants. He says it’s a winner!
Highest quality for this price.
I am not a pro, I like photography and I am doing it as a hobby. Didn’t want to spend $100 for a expensive filter. Went with K&F for the price. High quality materials. Very slim . I was impressed. Got it in 82mm for tamron 24-70 g2. After getting this filter looked at K&F products and got few more things.
i wasn't expecting this, this is amazing, I thought it comes in low quality because of low price, but i am amazed
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
This filter is an 82mm which will match up to your lens with the 82mm glass, however for the 58mm and 55mm you will need step up rings (pieces that have one end that would fit your thread on the lens, and the other the thread of the filter) and you will be able to use one filter for all 3. It’s a cheaper and effective way to keep costs down using step up rings as filters can get expensive