100*100*2mm Full Color ND1000 Square Filter with Protective Frame, HD Optical Glass Waterproof ND Light Reduction Filter - X-PRO Series
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Square filter ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► Full Color ND1000 Square Filter ► Fast Shipping From US Free ► X-Pro Series
- SKU: SKU.1809
- 62.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/SKU.1809_100-100-2mm-full-color-nd1000-square-filter-with-protective-frame-hd-optical-glass-waterproof-nd-light-reduction-filter-x-pro-series
- * Full Color ND1000 Square Filter provides 10 f-stops (3.0) light reductions, No Color Cast, and is equipped with Protective Frame.
- * Using AGC optical glass with the double-sided 36-layer coating, anti-reflective Green Film can effectively reduce the surface reflection of the filter. Reduces glare caused by external reflections from long-exposure lenses, ensuring top-notch image quality.
- * K&F Concept Pro Protective Frame won the iF DESIGN AWARD and Red Dot Design Award. The square filter frame can protect the lens from being accidentally dropped and not broken (falling from a height of 1.5 meters to a flat ground will not break, note: the frame cannot protect the lens from falling on a sharp convex surface)
- * A PU leather storage bag is provided, and it is equipped with K&F Concept patented design drawstring, which is more convenient to protect and take.
- * Package Includes 1*Full Color ND1000 Square Filter + 1*Protective Frame + 1*PU Filter Pouch.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Achieve a stunning depth of field with wider apertures even in bright light with K&F Concept ND1000 100mm square filter.
Better motion blur
Use K&F Concept ND1000 square filter to slow your shutter speed for motion blur effects without overexposing your image.
Imported AGC optical glass
Made with Japanese optical glass and coated with 36 layers of nano-coating for extra sharpness and durability.
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I've never regretted the purchase.
A great concept in all.
The set seems sturdy and easy to store.
The case, quite pretty, has 5 compartments, 3 of which, for square ND filters, are raised via a ribbon. On the back of the case, there is a belt loop and a belt loop. I would have liked a slightly more spacious compartment to house the adapter rings with the CPL filter when it is removed.
The assembly (or disassembly) of the elements is well explained in instructions in several languages, including French.
Main positive points:
No dominant color, nor loss of sharpness on the first tests carried out.
The plastic frame with its tabs to handle ND filters.
The system for installing the PLC filter on the filter holder.
the knurled button for mounting the adapter ring and for rotating blocking the filter holder.
The very accessible wheel to control the polarizing filter.
The sturdy holding of the square filter on the filter holder.
The robustness of the metal filter holder.
If you have to find slightly negative points: Keeping
the square filter a little too sturdy in the filter holder.
The click too loud to lock the CPL filter in the filter holder.
No pouch to independently protect the CPL filter in the case.
No protective cover for the CPL when the set is installed on the lens.
With the associated K&F filter holder, the CPL (polarizing filter) is very loose. It literally rattles around when you move the camera on the tripod. But everything works as it should.
There are no faqs for this product.