82mm Variable Fader ND2-ND32 ND Filter and CPL Circular Polarizing Filter 2 in 1 for Camera Lens No X Spot Weather Sealed
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F filter features ND & CPL filter 2 in 1, No “X” cross on images, professional optical glasses, frames made by aluminum alloy.
- SKU: KF01.1088
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF01.1088_82mm-variable-nd2-nd32-neutral-density-and-circular-polarizing-filter-coated
- * 【ND & CPL filter 2 in 1】One filter has both of CPL and varaible ND filter function,save your time to replace two filters; it can not only reduce the amount of light entering the lens but also darken skies, manage reflections at the same time.
- * 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- * 【Material】Made by completed professional optical glasses, Multi-layer coating, only allows 0.7% light transmittance and waterproof, scratch-resistant, which could protect your valued lens.
- * 【Filter Frames】Filter Frames made by aluminum alloy, the serrated design of the edge of the frame makes it easy to install. There is 5 mark from Min to ND32 on frame, It is convenient for you to sure the ND filter stops.
- * 【Note】 Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky
smooth affect to flowing water.
|NDnumber||Optical density||f-stop reduction||Fractional transmittance|
|Rating||84 reviews.||72 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Price||$224.98 $89.99||$149.48 $64.99||$149.98 $74.99|
|Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
As far as using it on Landscapes and Portraits, it really helps with toning down highlights to give some better control in the editing and deepens some other areas of color that you often lose.
Only down side is, that I’m unable to use my lens hood for “bump protection” because you can’t use the CPL with hood. Currently using this filter on a Tamron 24-70 G2
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|