Outdoor 4G LTE Security Camera Wireless, Solar and Battery Powered, PIR Motion Detection Waterproof 1080P Infrared Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, with 64G Memory Card AU Power Plug
Buy 2 get 5% off, Buy 3 get 10% off, buy 6 get 20% off
Free shipping to eligible country
Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F Concept 4G LTE Security Camera features uninterrupted work and wider coverage, 1080P Full HD and Spotlight Color Night Vision, IP66 Waterproof, PIR Human Detection and Instant Alerts.
- SKU: KF50.0018AU
- 229.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF50.0018AU_outdoor-4g-lte-security-camera-wireless-solar-and-battery-powered-pir-motion-detection-waterproof-1080p-infrared-night-vision-2-way-audio-au
- * 【SIM Camera and Waterproof】K&F Concept 4G LTE Security Camera works with mobile cellular 4G network (WiFi connection not supported), TD-LTE, TD-LTE/LTE FDD TD-LTE/LTE-FDD standard, and Nano-SIM card slot. This 4G camera has been tested with the IP waterproof grading of IP66. It is a solution suitable for outdoor monitoring.
- * 【Uninterrupted work and wider coverage】The 4G solar security camera is equipped with a solar panel, and the built-in 10400mAh battery provides uninterrupted power, no need to remove the camera from the roof to charge. It achieves 355° viewing through 355° horizontal and 100° vertical rotation, 4X digital zoom, and 360° without blind spots. Application: Ubox APP
- * 【1080P Full HD and Spotlight Color Night Vision】K&F Concept 4G solar wireless security camera outdoor equipped with 3.6mm lens, provides 1080P HD decent images and videos. The built-in spotlight flashes bright light to switch to night vision mode, helping to see true-color night vision in real-time and see-through darkness up to 98 feet even in very low light conditions.
- * 【PIR Human Detection and Instant Alerts】PIR sensors and AI humanoid detection alarms are applied to this 4G camera and are used to detect human bodies more accurately and reduce false alarms caused by light or insects. Supports instant alerts and logging. You can instantly see what's going on from your phone through the 4G camera.
- * 【Optional Storage and Data Encryption Protection】The 4G LTE solar battery-powered outdoor security camera can be used for cloud storage or a MicroSD card (up to 128G, a 64G memory card is included in the package) to provide you with flexible ways to save data. You can freely stream videos anytime, anywhere via the cloud (an additional subscription fee applies). Mobile apps can be downloaded from the Apple App Store/Google Play.
Free shipping to eligible country
Buy 2 get 5% off, Buy 3 get 10% off, buy 6 get 20% off
Great camera, easy to setup, runs well.
We are building a house and wanted to keep an eye on it. This was a great option as it works off a cell signal. It can also work with Wi-Fi which I may set up later. Picture quality is really good with 720 or 1080 resolution. The solar panel has a built in battery and is all metal. It mounts directly to the top of the camera so there’s only 1 mount.
All fully base Metal covered is amazing camera
The must I like about this product is the camera base, totally Built-in and covered in Metal material this aspect give durability and resistance for high hot degrees over the whole year in Florida. Really nice and perfect design. As networking technician and Cameras installer I consider that this camera is perfect and well done non issues so far, works flawlessly. Thnx for this product I'm happy with it
This LTE solar camera is very simple to setup and get online. It doesn't require power or wifi/ethernet connection. It comes with a sim card that has 300 MB of data preloaded. I have two of these cameras running for 1 month and I have not run out of free data yet. The motion detection is a little finicky and the app doesn't allow very much adjustment.
Works well if you have good cell reception
Easy installation and setup, signal is not strong where we needed the camera but that’s no fault of the camera, AT&T needs better service in rural areas. Picture is good quality and minimal lag when connecting. Built in voice feature works well and the pan and tilt features also work well.
A true blessing!
I am enjoying this camera! I have it set up on my little farm to help keep eyes on my holding pen! I’m able to check in on my cow/calf pair and be able to see if they are bonding, nursing and moving! VERY helpful to have an extra set of eyes! I mounted the camera onto a wood board, so I can easily move it to different place if I need too. A little tricky to figure out the SIMs card at first, but I did get it. I was surprised at how clear the picture is…and everything worked perfectly after a storm last night! Highly recommend!
It really works well
With the EIOTCLUB sim card just plug and play.
Great Camera, some network quirks
Connection keeps failing. When it did work I had to leave the barn door open to keep the signal. I’m not in the middle of nowhere. My personal phone works wonderfully when the barn doors are closed. But not this camera. I had high hopes for this product...so innovative. But all the tech in the world doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have an LTE signal.
I have ATT as my carrier and I checked 4G coverage on their website for the location I wanted to use this camera which was several states away from me. I ordered a universal SIM card selecting the option that I was going to use it in a tablet. ATT mailed me the sim card and added it to my account. I put the camera together and verified that the sim card worked. I fully charged the camera with the included cable and then took it to my location and mounted it by screwing the bases into a tree. I had the solar panel kit and connected that. The camera showed 4 out of 5 bars of 4G at this location.The app software is pretty good, a little more complicated than I think it needs to be. I have a hard time getting to the sections of the app I use the most, like looking for the battery charge indication, any captured movement film clips, etc. To get email notifications, the app wants your email address and your email account password. I use Gmail and Gmail does not like the app and blocks any attempt by the app to get into Gmail, so I can't use this function.Connection and quality is a little inconsistent, though this is most likely network related and my setting the camera for the highest quality picture. Sometimes I get the best results when using my WiFi only tablet to connect to the camera. It pans the camera almost instantly even from several states and thousands of miles away. Using my cell phone with 5G to connect to the camera with the app I will get a clear picture, but the panning has several seconds of delay and lags. Sometimes, no matter what device I am using, it takes almost a minute for the camera image to come up, I will get an updated, yet frozen image, with "loading stream" and "connecting" messages for up to 30 seconds to over a minute. With panning, the camera will have a current signal because the time stamp will update but it just won't pan no matter how long you direct it too. Switching to the app on a laptop during all of these issues, I was able to connect quickly and pan with some minor delay after directing the panning, but I have had times when the tablet has trouble loading and then switching to PC it also takes some time. Once again, I think this is all network depending on time of day and what is going on. I do think I prefer the PC app better than the mobile version for navigation, function and the panning control (not a fan of the app panning control "buttons").The battery with the solar panel so far is awesome. After a week of February cloudy days, rain, wind, and a solar panel location that only gets half day sun filtered through trees, I have not gone under 98% battery and have gone back up to 100% several times. This is with checking the camera for a few seconds several times a day and doing some panning. The microphone picks up sound pretty good (though where my camera is, I all hear is the wind and grass rustling). I haven't tried talking to the woods and forest animals with the speaker function.Night vision is pretty good. I had some moisture or water drops on the lens which the IR caught and illuminated so it gives off glowing round reflection on parts of the picture at night.Overall, very impressed with the picture/video quality especially during the day. Very cool how I can be thousands of miles away and watch my plot of land that has no power or internet.
I like the features of this camera with solar but if you dont have good cell service, I mean 4 bars or better, forget it......... I tried high gain antennas and nothing helped. If you have low quality you cant get videos or watch live feed....... once in a while I get a motion notice but cant get into to see video or play back video.
The 4G solar security can just work with the cellular,not support wifi.
Up to 128G. A 64G memory card is included in the package.
K&F Concept offers 12 month free replacemment warranty.It can be out in the hot summer sun.