Celluar Trail Cameras
- Brand: KENTFAITH
- Buy KENTFAITH celluar trail cameras online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.143066
- 74.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.143066_celluar-trail-cameras
- * High-quality video resolution for clear footage:The 720×480@30fps video resolution ensures that the footage captured by the camera is of high quality and clear.
- * Ambient temperature watermarking for accurate data:The camera supports ambient temperature watermarking, which ensures that the data captured is accurate and reliable.
- * Multiple file formats for easy sharing:The camera supports both JPEG and MPEG-4 (H.264) file formats, making it easy to share the footage with others.
- * Loop recording for continuous monitoring:The loop recording feature ensures that the camera can continuously monitor the area without the need for manual intervention.
- * LCD display for easy operation:The 2.0" IPS 320×240(RGB) DOT LCD display makes it easy to operate the camera and view the footage captured.
Cellular trail cameras are a type of hunting camera that uses cellular networks to transmit images and videos to a remote location. These cameras are equipped with a SIM card and a data plan, which allows them to send images and videos to a user's phone or computer. Cellular trail cameras are popular among hunters and wildlife enthusiasts because they allow them to monitor wildlife activity in real-time without having to physically visit the camera location. These cameras are also useful for security purposes, as they can be set up to monitor remote locations and send alerts if any suspicious activity is detected. Some cellular trail cameras also come with advanced features such as motion detection, time-lapse photography, and night vision, which make them even more versatile and useful. Overall, cellular trail cameras are a great tool for anyone who wants to keep an eye on wildlife or remote locations without having to be physically present.
1. "The camera is not sending any pictures to my phone": This error may occur due to poor network coverage or incorrect settings. To solve this, ensure that the camera is placed in an area with good network coverage and that the camera's settings are configured correctly.
2. "The camera is taking blurry pictures": This error may occur due to incorrect camera settings or a dirty lens. To solve this, ensure that the camera's settings are configured correctly and that the lens is clean.
3. "The camera is not detecting any motion": This error may occur due to incorrect motion detection settings or a faulty sensor. To solve this, ensure that the camera's motion detection settings are configured correctly and that the sensor is functioning properly.
4. "The camera is not recording any videos": This error may occur due to incorrect video recording settings or a faulty memory card. To solve this, ensure that the camera's video recording settings are configured correctly and that the memory card is functioning properly.
5. "The camera is not turning on": This error may occur due to a dead battery or a faulty power source. To solve this, ensure that the camera's battery is fully charged or replace it with a new one. If the camera is powered by an external source, ensure that the source is functioning properly.
1. Solar Panel Charger: Cellular trail cameras are often placed in remote locations where access to electricity is limited. A solar panel charger can be a great accessory to keep the camera charged and operational for extended periods. The solar panel can be mounted on a tree or a pole and connected to the camera via a cable. This accessory can be a lifesaver for those who want to monitor wildlife or security in remote areas.
2. Security Box: Cellular trail cameras are expensive and can be a target for theft. A security box can be a great accessory to protect the camera from theft and vandalism. The box is made of heavy-duty steel and can be locked with a padlock. The camera can be mounted inside the box, and the box can be secured to a tree or a pole. This accessory can give peace of mind to those who want to monitor their property or wildlife.
3. Extended Range Antenna: Cellular trail cameras rely on a cellular network to transmit images and videos. In areas with weak cellular signals, an extended range antenna can be a great accessory to boost the signal strength. The antenna can be mounted on a pole or a tree and connected to the camera via a cable. This accessory can improve the camera's performance and reduce the chances of missed images or videos.
4. SD Card Reader: Cellular trail cameras store images and videos on an SD card. An SD card reader can be a great accessory to transfer the images and videos to a computer or a mobile device. The reader can be connected to the computer or the mobile device via a USB cable. This accessory can save time and effort for those who want to view or share the images and videos captured by the camera.
1. Wireless Connectivity: One of the most important features of cellular trail cameras is wireless connectivity. These cameras use cellular networks to transmit images and videos to your phone or computer. This feature allows you to monitor your camera remotely and receive real-time updates on the activity in your hunting area.
2. High-Quality Images: Another important feature of cellular trail cameras is high-quality images. These cameras are designed to capture clear and detailed images, even in low-light conditions. This feature is essential for hunters who need to identify game animals from a distance.
3. Long Battery Life: Cellular trail cameras require a lot of power to transmit images and videos over cellular networks. Therefore, it is important to choose a camera with a long battery life. Look for cameras with rechargeable batteries that can last for several weeks or even months on a single charge.
4. Motion Detection: Motion detection is another important feature of cellular trail cameras. These cameras use sensors to detect movement in the hunting area and trigger the camera to take a photo or video. This feature is essential for capturing images of game animals that are active during the night.
5. Easy Setup: Finally, cellular trail cameras should be easy to set up and use. Look for cameras that come with clear instructions and intuitive controls. Ideally, the camera should be easy to mount on a tree or other surface and should not require any special tools or equipment.
1. Remote Access: Cellular trail cameras are equipped with cellular technology that allows remote access to the camera from anywhere in the world. This means that users can access the camera's images and videos without physically being present at the camera location.
2. Real-Time Notifications: Cellular trail cameras can send real-time notifications to the user's smartphone or email when the camera detects motion or captures an image. This feature allows users to stay updated on the camera's activity without having to constantly check the camera.
3. High-Quality Images and Videos: Cellular trail cameras are equipped with high-quality image and video sensors that capture clear and detailed images and videos. This feature is especially important for wildlife photography and surveillance.
4. Cloud Storage: Many cellular trail cameras offer cloud storage options that allow users to store their images and videos remotely. This feature ensures that users never lose their valuable footage, even if the camera is lost or stolen.
5. GPS Tracking: Some cellular trail cameras are equipped with GPS tracking technology that allows users to track the camera's location in real-time. This feature is especially useful for wildlife researchers and hunters who need to track the movements of animals.
6. Easy Setup: Cellular trail cameras are easy to set up and use, with many models offering simple plug-and-play installation. This feature makes cellular trail cameras accessible to a wide range of users, from amateur photographers to professional wildlife researchers.
Fill light irradiation distance : 65ft/20m
3-Pod Interface : 1/4" standard interface
Operating temperature : -20 - 60°C
Video resolution : 720×480@30fps
LCD display : 2.0" IPS 320×240(RGB) DOT
Ambient temperature watermarking : Support
File formats : JPEG/MPEG-4 (H.264)
Time watermark function : Support
Loop recording : Support
Number of timers : 2 pcs
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating