16MP 1080P high-definition off-road camera 0.4 seconds trigger outdoor waterproof hunting infrared night vision mini camera + free SD TF three-in-one
Buy 2 get 5% off, Buy 3 get 10% off, buy 6 get 20% off
Free shipping to eligible country
Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy KENTFAITH 16mp 1080p high-definition off-road camera 0.4 seconds trigger outdoor waterproof hunting infrared night vision mini camera + free sd tf three-in-one online, worldwide free shipping and 30 days return guarantee.
- SKU: KF35.042
- 69.99 https://www.kentfaith.com/KF35.042_16mp-1080p-high-definition-off-road-camera-0-4-seconds-trigger-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-infrared-night-vision-mini-camera-free-sd-tf-three-in-one-card-reader
- * [High-resolution image and video] This off-road camera uses a high-performance chip, which can shoot up to 16MP clear and vivid images and high-definition video during the day, with ultra-clear sound, bright colors, and black and white photos at night. The 80-degree camera lens provides a wide viewing angle to help you observe a wider wildlife world.
- * [Fast trigger speed and long standby time] Our track camera has an impressive 0.4 second trigger speed, which can record every exciting moment of the detection location. In addition, the camera has an incredibly long standby time, up to 3 months when powered by 4 AA batteries, and even longer when connected to a solar panel (not included).
- * [IP65 Waterproof, Rugged Shell] Using IP65 waterproof, dustproof, and drop-proof plastic shell, our hunting and reconnaissance cam is strong enough to withstand harsh working environments such as deserts or tropical rain forests with temperatures of -20-70°C. This is a long An indispensable guarantee of service life.
- * [High Sensitivity Passive Infrared Sensor] The hunting camera can capture every exciting moment with a detection range of up to 80 degrees and a detection range of 65 feet/20 meters. 22 infrared LED invisible light technology allows you to record incredible videos and photos to avoid disturbing or frightening your hunting targets.
- * [Easy to operate and install] The tracking camera is easy to set up and operate. Just insert 4 batteries and an SD card (up to 32G) to use. Then you can set your personal needs on the user-friendly menu. Finally, use a fixing strap or a tripod to complete the setup.
Free shipping to eligible country
Buy 2 get 5% off, Buy 3 get 10% off, buy 6 get 20% off
Mini Trail Camera
Catch every fantastic wildlife moment
1080P Video and 16MP Image
This hunting camera captures 1080P vivid video and 16MP clear images each time motion. You will not miss any detail on your wildlife expedition.
Easy to tie and install
Provides a wider field of view and more precise vision, captures more details, does not miss any points, and has an excellent concealment effect.
IP65 Waterproof & Sturdy
The hunting cam case has passed the waterproof test up to IP65, protecting it from rain and dust damage.
Super Clear Night
With one upgraded PIR and 22 pcs infrared no glow LEDs, this trail camera offers you a super clear night vision
0.4S Trigger Speed
it allows you to record every exciting moment and offers a complete details of various animals that you want.
Mini Trail Camera
You can install it in any place and would not be found. Smaller than regular hunting cams though, the advanced function still.
What's included in the box
1xTrail Camera 1x Strap 1x USB Cable 1x Tree Mount 1x User Manual 3× Screws
It could not only monitor the wild animals, scout the prey, but also gurad your house and protect your farm from burglar. with a super long standby, it is unnecessary to replace the battaries frequently and gives you a long-term and reliable guard.
* Image sensor: 5.0 megapixels, 1/4 inch CMOS sensor
* Lens: f=4.0 mm; F/NO=2.6; FOV=90°
* Storage: SD or SDHC card, maximum capacity 32GB (category 6 or Higher)
* Trigger time: 0.4s
* Infrared lamp/PCS: 850 nm/22 pieces, adjustable brightness
* PIR distance: 0~20M
* PIR angle: 90°
* PIR delay: 5S~60min
* Screen: 2.0 inch TFT -LCD
* Working mode: shooting/video/photo+video/time decay
* photo resolution: JPEG, 1M/3M/5M/8M/12M/16M
* video resolution: AVI 1920X1080P/1280X720P/848X480P/640X480P
* video length: available Optional, 5s~10 minutes
* Working voltage: DC 6V
* Battery type: 4 AA Battery type LR6(AA); 4 NIMH power battery, LR6(AA) Low self-discharge capacity
* External power supply: 6V/1.5A
* Waterproof rating: IP65
* Connection: Mini USB 2.0
|Rating||28 reviews.||272 reviews.||272 reviews.||100 reviews.|
Amount of infrared lamps
|22pcs (850nm)||42pcs (940nm)||44pcs (940nm)||2pcs (940nm)|
Detection Range of PIR sensors
|20m (65ft)||26m (82ft)||22m (65ft)||15m~20m|
Waterproof IP Rating
Good trail cam!
This camera isn't the greatest when compared to the 20 or so I have set up at the moment for testing and game tracking, but it's really good. After a very heavy rain I did have some water coming out of the control compartment but it did not appear to affect the performance. I am concerned about performance and longevity as it's repeatedly exposed, though. Photo and video are pretty good.
Durable and easy to use Trail Cam
This is a great camera in a small body. It was very easy to setup and get started. I found it nice to take picture of wildlife, as I could mount it on a nearby tree and it would catch whatever movement was around. The detection sensitivity was good, so it caught most things that passed by. The night vision is also solid. The pictures this camera takes is very good, and its very easy to hide and blend in with the environment. The 4 AA batteries this camera uses can last a long time, so its nice to just set it outside and come back a few days later without worrying about it dying. Definitely a great camera in the price range, and better than some in higher price brackets too.
Small and Clear
I have a few of the very small cameras at this point and the K&F Concept Mini Trail Camera is the best of them. I used the default settings on the camera when I placed at the edge of our yard near a spruce tree with Christmas lights on it.... except for setting the date, etc. I did change the sensitivity to high which might explain the photo of the buck's antlers in the included photos.I also included a day, night and distance shot in my photos. All of the photos have my camera number, (since I have 11),the photo number, the temperature, moon phase, date and time imprinted on the photos.The photos are clear, have a good wide angle and seem to do well at night also.It takes the common size memory card and four AA batteries. The camera is simple to set up. The on/off/set up switch is on the bottom so it is hard to see when its on the tree, so remember where on is when you attach it. The cameras did well in some near zero F. temperatures, snow and wind. I do not yet know the longevity of the camera, hopefully it last a long time. At this point I feel this is a very good camera, even better than some of my cameras that are 2-3 times the cost.
Excellent TRAIL CAMERA
Ok first of all this small little camera is excellent for hiding in hidden places around your home or property of for hunting or just observing wildlife in their natural environment it is just as described in the description of product. It takes excellent videos and pictures clear images thisk&F mini trail camera is overall one of the best game camera I’ve used it’s easy to use and set up was a breeze if you are not familiar with using these type of cameras it comes with instructions that are really easy to use and understandOverallIt comes with mounting strap and bracket. And instructions.It’s small and compactEasy to set upEasy to useTakes great picturesTakes a standard Size Sd cardComes with TV cables RCA cables. And Mini USB cable all to be used if you want to hook camera up to Pc orTv for viewing pictures or videosCamera takes only 4 AA BATTERIES TO OPERATE IT.HAS. A external microphone on it to capture sound for videosYou can also hook up a 6vt external battery pack. For prolonged use of cameraCan handle a large capacitySD card. Like at 32 g or lager gig cardsI am using a mini sd card in mine it’s a 512gb card that fits in a standard sd card holderI Highly recommend this K&F compact camera
Easy as pie
This is a great little trail cam to get you into the game or just set up for monitoring for a season.Everyone is making a transition to cell cameras but these serve a solid purpose as well.They are great to set out and forget about for a few months.Setup on this camera was easy and I had no problems with getting it to work right out of the box.4 batteries will go a long way with this as well.The look is nice and the build quality is as most trail cameras in this price range.What I liked most about it was a basic set it and forget it use.I personally like to have at least one cell camera around where I place my other cameras. This way Im notified if there is any action where I believe there might be and then the other cameras will pick up the trial to build the scene when I compose and review everything.Its important to have both types of cameras but if your just starting off this would make for a good start.Im looking forward to seeing the results in a few weeks.
GREAT CAMERA FOR THIS PRICE!
“Disclaimer”- This is my first game/trail camera so I have no other experience with them. / I got this to monitor coyotes at night and see how brave they are and if they are coming in to my yard. I’ve lost several small pets to them and want to track their movements so I can hunt them down. You get a lot of camera for this price! I set it up so that each time it is triggered it takes two pics and one 40 second video, which works very good for me to see what is happening. With a 32gig SD card installed, the wind was blowing hard so trees and bugs had it taking pictures and video practically all night long last night. Sensitivity can be changed so I will be adjusting that, still learning how to use this thing. But I am impressed, had a total of 276 pics/videos on the card when I went out this morning and the batteries are showing half charge and still working fine. The batteries are duracell that I originally installed when I first got the camera so there are 300 plus pics/videos on the batteries. The camera also has the ability to do time lapse but I haven’t used that option yet, will play with it in the future. I left pic and video quality at default settings and I get very good results with that.So I think this is a very good camera at this price and am very satisfied with my purchase!The coyotes are staying away from my house for now. I’ve located a field where they travel. I think they’re on to me……………...
Good night shots.
Got this set up at my feeder last week. Few weeks to go to opening day. Got some great photos this week. The night / low light were really good. I did use some flat Gray fleck paint to take down the visibility of this unit. I'm hoping between the paint and the small size it won't get stolen like the last one. That's why I got the cheaper unit.
Captures movement almost instantly and is very clear, even at night.
Great trail cam foe the money, but with so many now out in the market. Others have same capabilities with a few more like Bluetooth and WiFi direct video feed.
Good game camera in a crowded field
Easy to program and setup. The picture quality is exceptionally good and a great price. The camera is small enough to conceal in a tree and gives a good field of view. Everything is very straight forward and the instructions are simple and easy to comprehend. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the quality of the camera and the photos it takes.
Nice compact trail camera
This is my first experience with a game camera and I was pleased to find this an accessible option. Setup takes a reasonable amount of time and the learning curve isn't bad. I have used this on "power saving" single pictures only and found the battery life to be excellent. I was pleased with picture quality in all light conditions. The unit is small and well camouflaged, and disappears well for stealth. Recommended in this class of trail camera.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Amount of infrared lamps||22pcs (850nm)|
|Amount of PIR SENSORS||1pcs|
|Detection Range of PIR sensors||80°|
|Trigger Distance||20m (65ft)|
|Trigger Speed||0.4 s|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IP65|